Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Someday I would like to watch one of these matches. I think I would be amazed at how well they can shoot.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Someday I would like to watch one of these matches. I think I would be amazed at how well they can shoot.
I would be afraid to try even with the wax bullets. I have ten toes and would like to keep them as I have had them many years. There used to be a mother and daughter were champs for awhile but I haven't followed it for a long time.

Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I made and shot some .38 spl and .32 wax bullets. I would much rather be shot with a wax bullet than a lead one.

·
Banned
558 Posts
Those people are awesome. I've always liked those competitions. It's just good ole american fun. Ever seen some of those old guys...and women who would travel the states doing shows?

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
See, that depends on what the definition of "old guy" is.
Kinda like what the definition of "is" is. :cheesy:

Kidding aside, never saw cowboy action shooting in person, but on YouTube I was some kind of impressed with what you youngsters can do. :tiphat:
If the anti-gun crowd ever sees it they will want to ban those fast shooting single action revolvers and L/A rifles next.
Oh wait, they already want to........ I keep forgetting what the definition of "reasonable gun laws" is, is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts