Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant seem to help it, Food always pops up in my conversations.

Im heading off to Ft Campbell today to shop(air rifle :D) and visit White Castle.

Now, I like Burger King, Hardees, Micky Ds, Crystals,Sonic, Bubba Burger, Station Burger, Oasis Burgers, ..........and a few more,
But my favorite is ........

Wey-Wey -Wey:p I cant pick one.

Help me out ...whats the best?

Jim

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats an appetizer/orderve for me.

This aint my favorite , but a full blown meal,:D

Jim

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
We have a local place called Krekels, I wish they were nationwide so you all could taste the best burger in the world. For big chain burger joints, steak n shake makes a pretty good double cheese burger.

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
I like Wendy's only problem is the nearest one is in Muncie which is a 45 minute drive.In this town it would have to be Burger King.

·
Registered
148 Posts
NOTHING tastes better than a home cooked char-broiled hamburger on an open grill, using hardwood char instead of commercial made charcoal. Medium well, wheat bun, slab of onion, homegrown tomato, hold the pickles and lettuce and dribble some thousand island dressing on instead of catsup. It aint quite a Whopper but is close enuf for me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Homemade first, then ..... can't beat a REAL Whitecastle. Not the frozen ones, the real, made-right-now ones. Half a dozen and coffee, please.

Krystal is ok if there's no WC available.

·
Registered
251 Posts
The TEXAS favorite
or Five Guys

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
I"m headed out to Five Guys tonight. I will let you guys know how awesomely full I am when I'm done.
Have one for me to while you are there.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Have one for me to while you are there.
I was beyond pleased. I would have had one for you but I was full off of a burger and fries. It was crazy.

Whataburger with a double order of jalapeños. Gets the juices flowing!;)
Yes it does. I have one 1/4 mile form my house. If it didn't take them 30 minutes to get food out I would eat there more often.

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
I'm not too impressed with 5 Guys. The only thing worth going there are the free peanuts, but once you spend $10 on a burger, fries and a Coke, are those peanuts really free?

·
Special Dance Instructor
924 Posts
I'm not too impressed with 5 Guys. The only thing worth going there are the free peanuts, but once you spend $10 on a burger, fries and a Coke, are those peanuts really free?

Only $10, you must have ordered the micro mini burger and 6 oz drink ! :D

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
My own concoction:

Mix Ground Beef, Ground Venison, and Sage Pork Sausage with Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce

and hand form into huge patties while frying red onion and fresh garlic with minced Italian peppers in olive oil

to top off the burgers which are placed on a potato bun with lettuce and tomato garnish...and a hot pickle.

Try that one...

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
My own concoction:

Mix Ground Beef, Ground Venison, and Sage Pork Sausage with Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce

and hand form into huge patties while frying red onion and fresh garlic with minced Italian peppers in olive oil

to top off the burgers which are placed on a potato bun with lettuce and tomato garnish...and a hot pickle.

Try that one...
Hay Kev, what time is dinner?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts