Congrats Obummer, The Great Divider & Chief...

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by MagBlackhawk, Nov 20, 2016.

1. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Congrats Obummer! :mad:
    Race relations have been set back by at least 50 years and it only took 7 years to pull it off.

White Lives Matter. Really? Do we need to go there?

http://keyetv.com/news/local/protesters-converge-on-capitol-grounds-following-monument-dedication

I hope this 'movement' doesn't take hold.

This small group here in Texas claims hate crime penalties are not applied in a fair manner.
    Even though I believe this is true, aren't ALL crimes against others hateful no matter the skin color?

I agree we need to re-vamp or get rid of hate crime laws cause, aren't ALL crimes against others hateful?
    But fighting each other can only make things worse.
    Don't fall for it people, that's what the enemies of freedom want.

We are all in this together, and only together can we survive as a free nation!

:GadsdenFlag:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I say don't give them any mass media news coverage. Yeah right like that will happen.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Time left until Obama leaves office:

59 days...09 hours...56 minutes...13 seconds

{Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 (Washington DC, EST) }

4. buster40c

I am wanting to see the 13 second count down.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Obama stated on his last world tour that he will remain in or close to Washington to assist in any situation that doesn't seem right. He didn't say this to the Trump team, he stated that to the Peruvians on his world tour. He won't keep his mouth shut for long. He stated he was going to treat Trump like George Bush treated him, with respect and kindness and congeniality. He will team up with Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the BLM. I would like to buy about 300 rolls of NASCAR duct tape and start at his head and do a wrap clear down to his feet. Watch and see how long it will be before his opens his mouth. I will give him until March 1st and then he will start trying to tear down Trump. He served his term, give the next guy a chance to see how he does. He will no longer be prez. Let him raise money to built a concrete out house as his legacy.

Tommy

6. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Hey, I have an idea for a new thread. (Hint, SHOOTER13)
    How about some kind of a COUNT DOWN till Jan 20th. (Hint, SHOOTER13)
    Weekly maybe?

Don't guess it would have to be a new thread, could be done right here on this one.
    Just whatever a guy that can keep up with that sort of thing might want to do if he wanted to. ;)

7. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Obummer criticized, blamed and insulted Bush like crazy for 5~6 years while in office. (And before).
    Now he's said he'll criticize Trump if necessary!!! :p Haters gonna Hate!

Bush showed real class by not responding to Obummer's constant insults. Shows what Bush is made of.
    Obummer plans to KEEP showing us what he's made of ..... It's NEVER going to end with that guy!

BTW,
    As I'm sure you guys know, four cops around the nation were ambushed on Sunday.
    The police killed two of the shooters in gun fights and caught the the other two.
    Hate Speech coming from the highest office in the land........ Probably not related. :confused:

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Shooter,

Wait until we get down to the days. It makes it sound so long before Prez Trump gets in. It's like a kid with a toy that he want to open for X-mas. I am counting down the days too, but the seconds seem to long. I am waiting for the time that I can count the hours left - and those are still too many.

Tommy

9. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I won't be satisfied until Trump is sworn in,I wouldn't put it past Odummer to wait until the day before and declare Martial Law so he doesn't have to leave.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  10. buster40c

Obama isn't going to keep his two cents to himself. He will still instigate racial problems by blaming Trump for all the rioting due to Trump undoing some of Obama's illegal penmanship. Does Obamalamadingdong say all lives matter or the election is done with and accept backing the new president? No he is still pushing racial crap to divide the country and blame the cops. No he will blame Trump's actions against all that Obama masterminded. Seeing how Obama was such a great president that made this country so much better in the last 8 years. Only Moochell and the dumbfounded believe that crock.

11. SHOOTER13

Consider it done on a weekly basis... :Cooltu:

12. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I think a big Celebration Party will be in order when we finally reach that last day...

I mean confetti , balloons, fizzy drinks, and all.

[​IMG]

Jim

13. buster40c

This has totally been the wackiest election in history. It isn't over till he gets inaugurated

14. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

^ ^ I second that motion. :tiphat: ... :usa: ... :rayoff:

15. SHOOTER13

Time left until Obama leaves office:

48 Days...13 Hours...18 Minutes...13 Seconds

Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 (Washington DC EST)

16. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Shooter,

You keep reminding of the days, hours, minutes and seconds are left for Lame Brain. That still gives him time to enact some BS deals before he leaves office. Betcha he has his list of people he is going to pardon in his final days.

I just have one wish if you could grant it to me: PLEASE make the time go faster!!!!!!

Tommy

17. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

There had to be a fly in the ointment. Jill Stein who tried to run for president under the Green party is asking the courts for a recount of Penn., Michigan, and Ohio. So far, as of now, she has raised $7million dollars which is way more than she could raise for her election for president. She says that all the money she raises will go for doing the recount and not in her coffer. She is costing the tax payers a chit pot load of money and she says it will make that voting is fair. Tomorrow she is going to have a big announcement at the Trump tower insisting that 80% of the country feels our voting system is flawed. She is nothing but a Ralph Nader is disguise. She estimated that the $7million she raised will be enough for the recount however now she admits that it won't be enough. I wonder how much is going into her pocket. She stated she is not for Clinton and not for Trump, she is for the voting populace. The only thing that puzzles me is Clinton's lawyers are behind her. Hillary lost the election through no fault of hers. It was Jim Comey, Barrack Obama and Fox news because she was not given enough coverage. How can she be covered when she never had a press conference in 260 some days. No matter what goes wrong, Hildebeast will always have someone else to blame.

Tommy

18. gumpy

gumpy New Member

I wonder how much of the money came thru the clinton foundation. It just all seems to pat for me.