Ruger Talk Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
you just don't care
Odd that you keep getting banned elsewhere...
Of course I care, if I didn't I would not have wasted the time responding to you. Perhaps a deep breath is in order and a reassessment of the sensitivity level. And when you view the various gun forums objectify you reach the conclusion that being a member is akin to being an idiot in the Capital listening to QAnon crapola.

Let us all hope that RugerTalk never sinks to that level.

·
Administrator
15,026 Posts
Does this new format mean you will now have moderators on duty that will actually be moderating?
I have seen name calling, insults and more go unchecked over the last few months and even years.
I've seen at least one new member say he will not come back because of the name calling and insults that occurred in a thread that he started. These days I rarely stop in because of the unchecked trolls. I hope to see a new look in this new look.

Check you later,
Mag
have you reported any of these infractions you are referencing ?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
the truth is we are here because we are rejects banned from most other gun forums.
Not all of us.
Try as I may, I have yet to be banned from any forum.

As for the new format. It seems that almost all forums that I go to now are using this software. There are some things I like and others that I don't, but if nothing else, there is consistence between sites, and that is a plus.

·
Patriot
2,158 Posts
have you reported any of these infractions you are referencing ?
Yes, more than once. It has been quite a while ago though.
Nothing seemed to happen over it because the same members continued with their foul ways of name calling and insulting one another. I felt like there was no use in trying again so I have not.
I have made mention of it in a couple of threads where it was happening, and where I stated that this forum would never recover and grow as long as such behavior was allowed to continue.
It has continued and there is very little activity here... Coincidence ?

Mag

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yes, more than once. It has been quite a while ago though.
Nothing seemed to happen over it because the same members continued with their foul ways of name calling and insulting one another. I felt like there was no use in trying again so I have not.
I have made mention of it in a couple of threads where it was happening, and where I stated that this forum would never recover and grow as long as such behavior was allowed to continue.
It has continued and there is very little activity here... Coincidence ?

Mag
Use the ignore button for those folks.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts