Coming to a neighborhood near you.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Oct 1, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Germany is saying it will take in 1,000,000 refugees and the German people gathered 20,000 in protest because they don't want Muslims infiltrating their country and trying to take it over. The mass western media is not reporting on this. It is said this will be a financial doom to the countries taking them in due to having to support these hoards of people that can't speak the language and many are unskilled. The EU is already on the brink of economical collapse and this will probably break the bank.
    Obama and Kerry are planning on letting in possibly 100,000 of these refugees along with the reported possible 100,000 Muslims that have already come to the USA in the last couple years. Add that to the several hundred thousand illegal immigrants that Obama and Congress has vowed to feed, house, and provide for. Where are the jobs going to come from that these people can work to support themselves? We are looking at years for that to happen. Meanwhile our country will probably financially collapse as this could break the banks that are almost insolvent now. Our government is borrowing fifty cents or more on every dollar it spends now.
    It is not being reported on our mass media the problems already happening because of these refugees and illegal immigrants from wherever they have been sent. You can bet your hind end if the Muslims try taking over the USA they will be met with their blood in the streets. Americans will not give up our country to the jihadists without a full blown gun fight. They bring a few thousand and we will bring 1 million. I think the German people feel the same way.
    It is said this is the plan to bring such strife that the UN will step in and declare itself the world government to save us all. I firmly believe this is true.
    People here better hope they don't let their guns be confiscated because they are sure going to need them.
    http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/med...ainst-muslim-migrant-invasion-of-europe.html/

2. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I don't think anyone in government thinks about where the money is going to come from to support our illegals and the Muslin hoard that is about to appear on our horizons. Right now the government is spending 1 million dollars per minute just on interest to China and some other countries. No one ever talks about a balanced budget anymore. Now another question that some may have is: where the hell are you going to put them once they come into our country and I am talking about the Muslims. We know we can't afford the illegals that come across our borders now. I am going to give you and idea of where the money is coming from. BOTH you and I. Social Security has already noted that there will be no COLA next year so that's part of our money. Money we paid into for years. The rest will come from hard working honest Americans. I have stated this before, and now with Putin holding all the cards, this country is in for another war and it will be here in the United States. I continue to practice weekly and am continuously reloading bullets. One day soon, Obama is going to run over the 2nd amendment and the Muslims will state since they are here, they should be able to practice their religion which is Sharia law. It's going on now in some major cities and it will grow and continue to expand. I urge all to arm themselves if they are presently not, take classes if need be and keep an ample amount of ammo on hand. Am I being a radical you say? Hell no! I am simply being realistic. A good example of what I am saying is look at Minneapolis/Saint Paul area. They have a real Muslim problem on their hands now. End of rant!!!

Tommy

3. buster40c

Yep Tommy you are right. These refugees are being transported by who knows{ cough cough USA} who thousands of miles to other countries. This is all part of the plan for total destruction of countries. Look at what is happening in Syria right now. That is going to be the same way other countries will be taken over. Again guess who {cough cough USA} will be instrumenting and leading the insurgents and arming them?
    You tell me why when Syria was a bustling country would the people revolt against its own government? Thanks to guess who their country is now in shambles. How did ISIS which was a tiny rebel group become so heavily armed as it is now? Who is feeding ISIS now? Look at the Ukraine and who pushed to topple their government? Who is trying to move nuclear weapons into Ukraine right now?
    Here is a very un-nerving video which just might not be so far off the hidden path we seem to be headed to.
    http://aliveafterthefall.com/nht_v31/front-ctrl.php?param1=nht_v31&hop=0077491

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Let Europe deal with them....

Where were their liberal agenda butts when Americans were fighting and dying to save them...!?

5. buster40c

The problem is our treasonous political leaders and president are going to bring them and the problem to the USA. Our taxes are paying to bring Muslim jihadists here. But yet in order to get on a plane here I have to practically be strip searched. The newest scam on that is USA citizens could very possibly need to show passports to even fly interstate. But oh let's bring these possible future terrorists here totally paid for and supplied a life.
    The problems that MI,TN, AZ and other states are having now with Muslims will soon be multiplied by say 100,000 in the near future. Kiss this country goodbye under Obama's transformation. I guarantee this had all been planned out years ago.
    Do I love our country? Absolutely!
    Do I despise and hate our government? Absolutely!
    Is our government our biggest threat to our country's future? Absolutely!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Living in Mesa, I am less than 20 miles from Phoenix which is considered a "sanctuary city". So far, from the consensus report of 2 years ago, we have approximately 450,000 Muslims living here. I am not saying all Muslims are extremists however who is to say that the prophecy they teach is coherent with living in our country. Now Obama, our living idiot POTUS is talking about not taking 100,000 but twice that many into the U.S. Where the heck are we supposed to put them and how are we going to have to pay for all that we will end up giving them so their lives will be in comfort and style such as the government wants them to be. We don't have enough problems with border crossings now let alone fly a bunch of other people from the Mid East to live here? They don't need any type of identification although the same goes for the border crossings into Texas, Az and Ca. In 7 years, 1 POTUS and an inept bunch of approximately 535 mentally challenged idiots have ruined this country which represents almost 300 million citizens. I sure don't have an answer but the first thing that comes to my mind is to close the border and close the airports for anyone who is not a resident and can verify that.
    End of rant from a mentally challenged and confused old man.

Tommy

7. buster40c

Here it is folks. The internal army, aka global police force, Obama wanted and with help of the UN of course. I guarantee Obama's plans for this Strong Cities global police/army intent will not be used in the best interests of our citizens. This can't be constitutional!!
    It seems the UN just might be expecting the need to call for martial law into the USA.
    http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/s...ce-to-fight-violent-extremists-in-us-cities/#