Come and take it

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by buster40c, Jan 19, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

They will and it will happen more often as the governments go against the 2nd amendment. Of course they then will state the militia{citizens} are nothing more than terrorists against law and order.
    Obama right now with his illegal stroke of his pen is trying to imprison law abiding gun owners that sell their guns without being an FFL. Obama is conniving for busting down the back door to the 2nd amendment. Obama isn't after your guns.......no he is after you then get your guns. If Congress doesn't stop Obama now then we can expect all hell to break loose.
    http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/c...isting-massachusetts-state-gun-confiscation/#
    Snopes says this didn't happen recently but is a story that happened back in 1775. Evidently this story today is about whether history will repeat itself in our near future.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't know if it happened or not,

I do believe it can , and will happen if Opuker is not stopped.

I do know that Snopes , leans far left , and needs to be Snoped itself.

Jim

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I don't go to much by Snopes either because they IMO are under the armpit of government it seems. I did read the story and it is a take off from a report of what happened back in 1775. But yep I can see a repeat with Obama pushing his pens.