Colt to bolt?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tater, Mar 21, 2013.

1. ctd2005

ctd2005 New Member

It's a crying shame any company in america would have to put up with this type of treatment. I bet you the majority of the people giving them the cold shoulder don't have a clue how much revenue that company is bringing into their city and state. If they do end up moving I guarantee you they will discover the loss of revenue.

2. tater

tater New Member

It is a shame that some of the oldest american company`s are being shown the middle finger!!!!

3. FrogSwatter

FrogSwatter New Member

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite Colt to The Gunshine State of Florida. In fact, they can come to my home town!:D

4. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

HA!..... Too late,

I already invited Colt and Magpul to come to Ky.

I will be contacting a few others, like Ruger to do the same.

Ky will treat them right. (Not left ;)

Jim

5. dutchs

dutchs New Member Lifetime Supporter

I know more than enough unemployeed individuals right now that could man all of the manufacturers that want to come here as we speak!! Good Employees!! Florida it is!:D

6. cobra357

cobra357 New Member

They are working on a place in Kissimmee. No word on what it will be used for but they got some nice incentives for whatever it will be. Since it's just down the street, can't wait to see what they do.

7. SweetPea10

SweetPea10 SweetPea10

I really hope they don't leave. For years the firearms industry has played a major role in the fabric of Connecticut and I hate seeing that threatened. Not to mention that the economy up here is already crap.

8. EasyCZ

EasyCZ Member

Sorry, I don't share your sentiments at all. Any state that craps on the industrial hands that feed them, deserve what they get. Colt would be more than welcome in gun-friendly states such as Oklahoma and Texas.

9. cobra357

cobra357 New Member

Well as of a few days ago it sounds as if Colt is dragging their feet on the Osceola County, FL location. :(

10. SweetPea10

SweetPea10 SweetPea10

I know where you are coming from, but the way I look at it is, it's the politicians doing the crapping and we (CT resident, gun owner, small business owner, FFL) who would be getting what we don't deserve. And yes, before you say it, we elected the politicians - it will be interesting to see how that changes in the next cycle of elections.

11. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

We'd love to have them here in Indiana.:D