Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my Ruger brothers,
I just landed a Colt King Cobra Target.

I know! I Know! It's not a Ruger, shame on me. Actually, I was just handling a Ruger GP-100 3" and an SP-101 3" both in stainless. Both beautiful guns and still at a great price. I had been wanting the GP-100 in 3" for so long that I literally had the money in hand when it show up at my LGS.

The SP-101 felt just right and since I already have a GP-100 4", I decided on the SP-101.
Then someone walked up to the counter and placed the King Cobra Target into the glass counter.
I thought to look at it since I'm there. What a beauty! It is a great gun and now I know why my Grand Father always chose his Colts over his Rugers.

I hope to love this baby as much as my GP-100. Especially at this crazy price. With this much into it, I hope it will last me until it's time to meet JESUS in person.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a new Cobra and it is a fine gun. Nice trigger in both actions. Hope you'll be as pleased as I am with mine

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had to wait for the ten day waiting period plus an additional 30 days because I bought two guns.
1628083179115.jpg
1628083851551.png

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yep, hate to say it but this new Colt release >s better than any Ruger .357 mag that I own. This and the Python I got with Bite Me's stimulus money!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts