From my understanding the new cell phones are posing a threat to the airlines and other places. They seem to ignite instantly without reason. I also read an article (from which I can't remember) that stated that cell phones put out static electricity. That includes the old flip phones of which I have. I know lithium batteries are prone to ignite, or so say the airlines. Normally I have my cell phone in my pocket or near my loading bench. Only time I won't answer it is when I am pouring powder. Is there any validity to what I am hearing or thinking?