CDC results are back.

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by squirrelhunter, Jun 30, 2013.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

The CDC's numbers basically back every pro-gun rights argument made over the course of the last year.

First and foremost, the majority of annual gun-related deaths are due to suicide, not crime.

The study finds that "Between the years 2000-2010 firearm-related suicides significantly outnumbered homicides for all age groups, annually accounting for 61 percent of the more than 335,600 people who died from firearms related violence in the United States.”

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Excerpt from report:

Still, with all of the above data in mind, we wouldn't expect to see Obama and Biden waving their study around. It simply does too much damage to many of their specious claims.*
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Well....at least Squirrelhuter, Shooter13 and myself know about this report.

Dont hold your breath for news of this to hit the media outlets.

Jim

3. jbardellini

jbardellini Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Good report and Dutch posted it for us over on GF so many over there are seeing it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for posting Dutchs !

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

6. Blaze

Blaze New Member Lifetime Supporter

Very good read. Thanks ...

7. Reloader54

Reloader54 Reloader54

This report was also posted on Twitter and on Facebook as well form some of the groups that I follow on them. I shared and RT them as well. This just proves that what we have been saying is true. But the anti-gunners just don't want to believe it.