Call or write or email them now.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Jun 20, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Fellow members I hope ya'll realize we are at a very crucial decision in this country because again our politicians are being told to vote on a crucial trade bill without even knowing the content of the bill. The content of this bill TPP is being kept under lock and key in a private room only. Politicians are not to disclose any little bit of content of this bill that they might have been able to read in a private room to the public or even amongst fellow politicians. This can mean only one thing, just like ACA the US citizens are about to get screwed if this passes.
    I called my representatives phone only to get a message the answering box was full. So I emailed both of me Senators with the below. I suggest you all get on the last band wagon before it gets parked for good.
    Email sent.
    I want to know whether you plan on voting for or against TPP?
    If you vote for it then I hope the people of Texas call for a recall on you.
    You want to sell this country down the river without a paddle then you be the first to get in the boat.
    Republicans got majority in Congress because they led the people to believe they would stop the unconstitutional Democrats. You Republican politicians are showing who you stand for and it sure isn't the people. We now have the same thing as when the Democrats had majority.
    How about I send you a piece of paper to sign but you can't read it till after you sign it. Guess what! You just signed your resignation. That's basically what you sorry politicians are doing to this country. Your vote in support of the TPP trade agreement will be the final blow to this country. Before you vote for TPP then how about you let the country stay sovereign and you leave?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

My mailbox stays full of responses to my letters and emails , I send to Rand Paul , and mealy mouth McConnell, on a regular basis.

They're just computer generated form letters I get back.

They could care less.

Jim

3. buster40c

I agree on the form letters and I imagine the representatives might have a weekly, if that, report from their interns manning the phones, emails, and letters.
    People are not going to wake up till their homes are being invaded, their bank has locked the doors, their jobs are gone, and their food supplies are also finished off. I really think this will not begin with a little by little tyranny crisis. I believe it will happen with full force from the flip of the switch. Then we will find out just how much really wasn't just tin foil hat beliefs.
    In Houston just the other day a man was holding up in a motorcycle shop and supposedly was armed. I was amazed by the military equipped vehicles and gear presence with Sheriff uniforms though. They tear gassed the guy and he came out. Remember this when they come to take you or your guns. You will not win because you will be at a complete disadvantage to go against them.
    This TPP gives Obama almost a free hand to do as he pleases enforcing transformation of this country. You cry it is unconstitutional so it will not happen. TPP will be the new constitution which is what Obama wants because it gives him freedom above any congressional interference. There will be no stopping Obama and the elite if TPP gets passed.
    The so called lame duck is sneaking in through the heavy cover.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Jim and Buster and all fellow folks on the site:
    If you think writing to your congressman will help, I am afraid you are terribly mislead. I wrote to John McCain and Jeffery Flake who are senators in my state. I also sent e-mails. I did get a computer generated letter back from Flake but NOTHING from McCain. He is at the age where he really doesn't care. I wish he would go back to Scottsdale and run his wife Budweiser distribution beer business which her grandfather started. They are oblivious to our opinions or thoughts. Their only mission in the time they spend is how to generate votes when it comes time for re-election. I have supported term limits for our senators and limits for the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court is a lifetime appointment. Ruth Ginsberg Vader can hardly stay awake during a ruling. The Supreme Court is supposed to be an non political appointment, however they are being goaded and pushed by Obama especially since they have to rule on Obamacare here in the next 2 weeks. Let's see if they uphold the law as written and not as it was intended so say the Dems. You cannot read into someones mind what their intent was and that's what the Dems said when defending Obamacare. If you have an intent, why hide it behind some 20,000 pages of gobbledygook.
    Tommy

5. buster40c

Well all I can say is I will speak up and if the politicians don't listen then maybe the citizens will. I will not shut up! There is a reason the citizens are hearing nothing about TPP. There is a reason another gun slaying so conveniently happened now. They have to give the people something to be talking about for a smoke screen hiding what is the real issue going down.
    This latest shooting couldn't have been written for the movies any better.

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

All true....and this is why I'm a prepper.

When the SHTF...I 've got Ammo...I've got Water...I've got Food...and I got a stocked Bug-Out Location if needed.

Believe me people...it's comin' !!

7. buster40c

Yep it is coming and very soon to a theater/ neighborhood near you. Armageddon or something very similar is soon to come. If we make it past September before something bad happens I will be surprised.
    Pictures of military trucks in Texas loaded with razor wire is not a good sign. Like the article said, you don't put up razor wire for temporary use.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  8. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Its kinda like voting....

If I dont vote, if I dont speak out ,

I will be forced to sit in the corner and keep silent...huh?:rolleyes:

Jim