CA fires

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Nov 16, 2018.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Check out this video before it gets censored off facebook. I don't expect this video to be up long. Watch it and send it viral.
    Cars don't get burned to a crisp while trees are still standing tall with branches not burned off. Cars don't explode and get burnt to a crisp while trees and the roadside are not burnt out. Car tires burnt off and telephone poles down but aren't burnt?
    If I lived in CA I would be high tailing it out of there as fast as I could go. There is something really unnatural about these fires. I don't believe these fires were started by a campfire gone wrong or even someone setting a small fire in the woods. Complete cities don't burn to the ground before people can get out.

2. DParker

DParker Active Member

Get help. Seriously.

3. buster40c

I have watched TV news showing pictures of homes burnt to the ground but hardly burnt trees still standing close to the house.
    The only thing I need help with is understanding why the pictures show something that just seems not plausible.
    There must have been a lake around there that the fires evaporated away because something sure smells fishy. I wonder are there still trees standing around the dried up lake?

Some things seen just seem like watching a low budget remake of a horror movie.

4. DParker

DParker Active Member

Fire is known to do what appears to be very strange things, much like tornadoes do. Instances of it not behaving according to your layman expectations do not constitute evidence of something "unnatural" being afoot.

Maybe you should ask some of the thousands upon thousands of people who have actually witnessed the fires as they fled their homes, and/or the roughly 14,000 firefighters who have been battling the blaze. Or, you can just continue suspecting some sort of plot by the lizard people who run the world's governments...and who have magically hypnotized those thousands of witnesses into seeing things that never happened (or not seeing things that did happen...whichever best fits your conspiracy theory-believing tendencies).

5. buster40c

Quirky you got me chuckling there.

From what I have read Trump putting the military and razor wire at the border has put a stall on the caravan illegals.
    Mexico is saying they can't stay on the Mexico border side either. Told they have 48 hours to high tail it out of there. Gee I wonder will Soros pay to bus them back where they came from? NOT!

quirky likes this.