by the curve of your tail

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Haha, the dudes smart. But I doubt the strict hard line conservatives are ready for another bro in the White house.

2. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

The 'hard line conservatives' weren't ready for the first one - lefty or otherwise.

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I might be an idiot but I think this bro could be good for this country. Rather than some bro that peddled stick this hope and change in your pipe and smoke it. Nobody even got high but rather a really bad trip.

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I will say one thing about Dr. Ben Carson. He is a man of intelligence, poise, integrity and for being so high up in the neurological department, he can talk to a simpleton like me and I don't feel intimidated. I actually think that if this man does not make the POTUS office, who ever does, would be a fool not to give him a cabinet post or some ambassadorship. And the cabinet should be one of influence and importance, not like some of the cabinet members we have today. He has too much on the ball to not use his skills. Possibly he could be a REAL Surgeon General, not an idiot like we presently have.

Tommy