Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
^^^^That's a gooder there Shooter13.
That is an awesome pic. It must have been really cold to bust the hydrant. Many times the water lines under ground froze solid up north but I never saw a hydrant bust from freezing.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buster, I think the hydrant is supposed to hold the water below the frost. Dunno what the deal was with this one.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
That's pretty cool looking!

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Shooter,

I read that comment and all I can say is : OKAY for you Shooter - Just OKAY for you!!

Besides I have wheelie bars on my rocker that I took off an old gasser back in the 60's. :feedtroll::help:
Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Looking at that frozen tree pic I believe it has been on the web for a few years. But I might have just seen a pic very similar to it.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looking at that frozen tree pic I believe it has been on the web for a few years. But I might have just seen a pic very similar to it.
I'm pretty sure that's where my friend found it. He didn't know when or where it was taken. Probably not in East Texas though.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I think we will name this Tommy.

leg pull.gif

AS he could fill either role.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I see the pic has the guy wearing shorts. Is that so the pants will not get pulled down below the keester? Don't want no crack showing on a family type forum.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Cute Savage, real cute!!!! And Jim you are on the list now too!!!!

And as for you Buster, I don't do drugs ESPECIALLY CRACK!!!!!! I wear Fruit of the Looms! That includes avocados!!!

So now, you are all on my list Just OKAY for you guys, Just OKAY!!!! :feedtroll:It should read TROLLS-plural
Tommy

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cute Savage, real cute!!!! And Jim you are on the list now too!!!!

And as for you Buster, I don't do drugs ESPECIALLY CRACK!!!!!! I wear Fruit of the Looms! That includes avocados!!!

So now, you are all on my list Just OKAY for you guys, Just OKAY!!!! :feedtroll:It should read TROLLS-plural
Tommy
You have my sympathy, Tommy. Being as we are gentlemen, we are constrained from retaliating in the manner those trolls deserve.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Tommy admitted he puts two avocados in his fruit of the looms. Is that other thing a gherkin?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts