Bullshit Trump Caved Again

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by quirky, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Just ignore quirky that COMMIE! I hit the ignore button MUTE HIM.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
  2. quirky

quirky Active Member

He won't, he's one of the well known 'instigators' on this forum. You might even be in the same club. You brought this thread back up for what reason ? Bottom line when it's all said and done Jimmy Carter moves up a notch.

3. DParker

DParker Active Member

Calling you on your stupidity and general bulshit isn't instigation. It's simply pointing out that you're more full of crap than the only port-a-potty on day 7 of a week-long 4-alarm chili cook off.

4. quirky

quirky Active Member

You didn't call me out on anything, you remain blind to the truth. When he says releasing his tax returns will cause him irreparable harm, it's not rocket science as to why. We only get the people running for office we deserve.

And judging by your know it all attitude you deserve a Trump.
    I don't, I still care and more than him just being White.

5. DParker

DParker Active Member

I see you're stilll too much of a bullshitting coward to answer even simple questions, like about where your inside info on Trump's personal finances is coming from.

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS likes this.
  6. quirky

quirky Active Member

One learns in life never to get into an argument with an idiot. It sounds like you voted for him because you actually believed him. I'm not that smart and it shows by the continual back and forth here, but you are a con-job much like he is because you try to pretend you are smart. Your a fat squirrel eater on SSI.

7. DParker

DParker Active Member

That's why I'm not arguing with you. I'm just helping you to demonstrate what a moronic, lying sack of crap you really are. It's what you seem hell bent on doing, so I'm just assisting.

See, here's yet another example of you running your ignorant suck hole without having the faintest notion what the hell you're yammering about. I didn't vote for Trump (nor Clinton). I don't like the guy at all.

Now you're starting to get a grasp on the obvious.

That will come as a real shock to the financial firm that manages my retirement investments...and I still have a couple of years before retirement. But I do admit that squirrel pot pie is a tasty meal.

I'm still waiting for you to grow a pair and answer a simple question.

8. quirky

quirky Active Member

Trump University ?

9. DParker

DParker Active Member

We already know what a moron you are, so there's no reason to keep belaboring that point.

So, are you going to answer that simple question...coward...or not?

10. Hey, you Lib Tard Troll Sounds like you are the one drawing SSI for a Mental issue! QUIRKY Democrats & their offspring like you have become so fake the TRUTH offends them. You and your Democrats & their offspring forever cry racism all while wallowing around in the sickness of their own Hypocrisy, Immorality, Degeneracy, & Lunacy.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  11. QUIRKY & his Democrats & their offspring have become so fake the TRUTH offends them. QUIRKY & his Democrat friends & their offspring forever cry racism all while wallowing around in the sickness of their own Hypocrisy, Immorality, Degeneracy, & Lunacy. He is just another Lib Tard troll!

12. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Well, Biden and Harris pretty much has spelled out their plan on the 2nd Amendment, so are you going to vote for them?

13. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Well, I am pretty much a one issue voter anymore...my guns. Okay, so we get crappy choices for presidents anymore, but Trump is really no worse than what we have had in the past, at times.

I feel the bottom will fall out of all this someday, so I go with the person that will leave my guns alone, so that I can at least try to weather the storm that coming, with them. Besides, if Biden were to win this election, the Left will replace him within 6 months...I really believe that is their plan.

14. 28378470_862056970663911_2879454514500046317_n.jpg

rugertoter likes this.
  15. 81506314_194659658334611_1354878769604591616_n.jpg

rugertoter likes this.
  16. quirky

quirky Active Member

Of course not but I'm not sure I can vote for Trump again after what was revealed last week about him. I might just do a write-in of a Disney character or something. He's going to get his ass kicked, he had a chance until last week, it will be a landslide.

Don't worry about your guns, they are not going to take them. But you are going to pay to have them. Most likely all semi-automatics including pistols will fall under the ATF tax stamp.

Try to stay sober the night of November 3rd and remember you heard it here first.

17. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

You think Trump is going to get his ass kicked? Don't know about that. If Trump does win, are you going to remember all these posts?

18. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Pretty crappy thread here...I think I'm getting out of this one, and letting a moderator or administrator handle the degenerate path this one has taken. :confused:

19. quirky

quirky Active Member

Oh yeah, and be proud I didn't vote for him. I'm done voting except as a write-in just to say I voted. It's all bullshit and I should have figure it out years ago but fell victim to those who say if you don't vote you can't complain. Problem is I'm not a complainer.

I've known most of my life America never worked for my class. That so called 'American Dream' is only while you sleep.
    However we still have over a month and when I get into the voting booth my hand may drift toward the Trump box. And only because I don't like how they have gone after him even before he got elected. And because they don't think he deserves it because he's an outsider.

These rat bums have made a career out of politics while making themselves wealthy at the taxpayers expense.
    My only constellation to it all is the full understanding of which most have not figured out yet is that America got flushed down the toilet over 35 years ago, it's only in name anymore.

20. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Yeah, not gonna happen.
    Even the title of this thread is against the rules and this thread is over a year old.
    Allowing a "discussion" like what you see here is the reason this forum has not, and will not ever recover and become the thriving forum it once was when there were moderators that actually moderated here. All of those people are long gone now. I was here back then. Sad to see what it has become.
    I still stop in from time to time hoping to find an interesting topic to get in on but...
    Anyway, like I said. Not gonna happen.

rugertoter likes this.