Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought the 44 magnum SBH home. Unfortunately i saw the stainless muzzle of a Bearcat sticking out on the second shelf. $475 plus taxes. Needed 20% to lay it back. Didnt have the cash So they laid it back on my word. Dang enablers. I did give him $55. I have 60 days to pay it out, will probably take all of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Oh yeah you got it bad. Next you will be looking for a bigger safe.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I envy you. I've wanted that exact model blackhawk for a long time

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yeah you got it bad. Next you will be looking for a bigger safe.
Yeah, the Ruger bug done gone and bit me bad.

Actually "another safe" is what started this. I was going to buy another, my 4th, when she who must be obeyed pitched a fit. Said I could buy another when I built another room on the house. I decided that quality trumped quantity. I have always liked Ruger, just could never really afford them. So I decided to downsize and upgrade.

The SBH I just acquired used to be a Heritage Rough Rider big Bore and a H&R 929. Had to throw in a couple of dollars, but I am very happy with the deal. The Bearcat is going to replace a Rossi M68 and a NEF M93.

I started this endeavor just before I joined this forum. I have downsized a bit and in the process bought 6 Rugers to keep my MKII, the only Ruger i previously owned, company. I want a Ruger 1911. It will replace a RIA 1911, Bersa Thunder, and a Taurus PT809. I kind of want a LCRX 22 long rifle. We will see.

Going to start on rifles next. Going to sell off my Handi Rifle collection which is going to be tough. I really like them, and replace them with Ruger American bolt rifles. Ill probably keep a select few of the Handi's. Probably a 30/30, the Sidekick muzzle loader, 45/410 survivor, and the 20 gauge Pardner. Will definately keep the Buffalo Classic 45/70, Buffalo Classic Carbine 45 Colt, and the H&R 1873 Trapdoor Carbine.

I want the RARR in all 3 guises, 5.56, 300 Blk, and 450 Bushmaster. And i want a precision rifle, just dont like the RPR. I will either get the Ruger American Predator in 308 and drop it in a LSS chassis, or the Savage BA10 Stealth. I also will not trade my AR rifles fro Ruger. I built my AR's the way i wanted them, piece by piece. No great feat, but hey, they are special to me.

Sure wish Ruger made an Ameracan shotgun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts