• Panthers

Votes: 5 71.4%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who is going to win Superbowl 50? Why ?

I do not believe that the Broncos can shut down Newton, the way they did Brady.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I say the Panthers because I have yet to see anyone say otherwise. I would rather see the Broncos win. If I bet on the Panthers then no doubt the Broncos would win.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Don't know, don't care and won't watch.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Manning's still with Broncos, right? So a fiery meteor striking his plane isn't completely out of the question. In lieu of that, I have a desire for the Panthers to pound them into the ground. Yes, I would enjoy that very much.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Cam Newton and the Panthers for the Win in Super Bowl L....( BET $20 )...stick a fork in Manning, he's DONE ~~~

( And I got $20 on the toss too...HEADS !! )

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
It's Denver's great D and a mediocre offense against Carolina's very good offense and defense. It's a question of whether one 'great' works better than two 'very goods'. I'm guessing probably not.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Well the bookies made out on that game. Broncos showed who was the number 1 team. It was a very good game.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I have watched a few Panthers games this season. Except for the 2nd Atlanta game, which was an aberration, I never saw their offense shut down like that.

I am Glad for Manning. Good way to go out.

Saw Cam make the split second decision not to dive into the scrum for his fumble; wonder if that will get played back some. Split seconds count big sometimes - in your own head.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Cam has been a freewheeler, living high off the hog. He has enough intelligence to put with his physical talents to be 'really something' when maturity sets in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts