Simply put... I got a smoking deal on a weapon that was customized totally wrong!!! Lol. The PO had sprayed it with truck bed liner and Jacked up the job pretty bad. This picture was taken after sanding te gunk off for a while. I am hand sanding this stock, so it's taken a lil longer than normal. I've actually only gotten this much done... I plan on refinishing it wit a cherry stain. I took the weapon apart and CLP'd the crap outta all things metal and shiny. Only mechanism I didn't take apart was te bolt. Wanted to clean out the firing pin, but couldn't figure out how to access it. Otherwise every bit of caked on carbon was removed out/off the weapon. I'm lookin at different stocks. Really like the look of the folding stock. Curious if I can figure out how to fab one up and retain te ability to use my current stock, but chopped down and adding a pistol grip as well... I like the tactical look on these weapons and they remind me of my extremely m4 I ha during my deployment to Baghdad from 04-05. So.. That is the direction I would like to go with this rifle. I plan on updating this as things are done and basically making a diary out of it for later reference. All comments and opinions are welcome. And most of all THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!