Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight in Phoenix, Az they are having a Mohammed cartoon drawing contest as they had in Dallas. Remember in Dallas a cop killed 2 would be assailants.
I don't agree myself with their thinking as I believe they may start problems however it is not my choice. The head of the church told his congregation or members to :Bring your guns if you think you need them! (end of quote) He is a former Marine and head of the membership and anti ISIL/ISIS and believes in the first and second amendment. As I say, I don't believe in his choice in having or starting a confrontation, however you gotta give him credit for his choice of words when it comes to arming yourself. Police are on guard along with other local authorities. In a way, you gotta love Zonies and Arizona!
Tommy

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Tonight in Phoenix, Az they are having a Mohammed cartoon drawing contest as they had in Dallas. Remember in Dallas a cop killed 2 would be assailants.
I don't agree myself with their thinking as I believe they may start problems however it is not my choice. The head of the church told his congregation or members to :Bring your guns if you think you need them! (end of quote) He is a former Marine and head of the membership and anti ISIL/ISIS and believes in the first and second amendment. As I say, I don't believe in his choice in having or starting a confrontation, however you gotta give him credit for his choice of words when it comes to arming yourself. Police are on guard along with other local authorities. In a way, you gotta love Zonies and Arizona!
Tommy
The event has about the same philosophic value as a Jesus cartoon contest.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The event has about the same philosophic value as a Jesus cartoon contest.
To me the whole thing is stupid. We all have our perceptions of what we think of how Jesus really looks, and for some he doesn't exist. I'm sorry but I believe in the after life. Why a religious sect can become so violent is beyond my realm of comprehension. Just because you have a different belief does not give you the right to kill or behead yet it has become a world wide phenomenon. We stand by and do nothing and people over in the European countries have suffered, take vigilance and we think it can't happen here. I can only say that I thank the Good Lord that I am a dinosaur and won't be around for another 20-30 yrs.
Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
There are those living a religion and then there are those that justify their actions behind religion in name only.
Personally I think the pig farmer in Texas has it right. Muslims moved in and told him he had to get rid of the pigs because Muslims can't be around pigs. The pig farmer family has been on the land for 200 years and he suggested the Muslims move. The pig farmer now holds pig races on Fridays, which is the Muslim worship day.
IMO they aren't starting a confrontation. They are just exercising their Constitutional rights. If it becomes a confrontation depends on whether the Muslims want to take those rights away from them.

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Personally, I would not bring a gun if I thought I would need one.......................... I would just STAY HOME!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Personally, I would not bring a gun if I thought I would need one.......................... I would just STAY HOME!
I agree with you, Magnum.
They are poking the bear. Exercising their Constitutional right is a front for agression- otherwise, why go and parade the drawings in front of a Mosque? Their intent is to taunt and incite. If they get someone shot or killed, they are responsible.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Here is an update as to what happened in Arizona.
There were several web sites talking about the Arizona drawing contest to be possibly a false flag by casualties by retaliation by ISIS. The web sites asked people to go to the Arizona site and be witnesses and photograph what went on.
As it turned out there was around 50 anti-islam protesters met by close to a thousand witnesses carrying signs calling for peace and filming to witness what went on.
The contest was pushed back possibly in hopes that the peaceful witnesses would give in and then leave. The witnesses didn't leave and the contest never even took place. The instigator supposedly has said because of death threats he has put his home up for sale and moving out. That right there sounds like a last ditch effort to strike some more fear in people of ISIS retaliation.
It was believed this was going to be used as a false flag which would have been retaliation from ISIS in the USA. Seems their false flag was spoiled. No contest-----no drawings--------no retaliation from ISIS. Opps to many people filming what was going on to pull off their game it seems.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
This Ritzheimer says he is being targeted? He targeted himself; pasted a big bullseye on himself, and now he's whining about it.

Jeez.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
This country is getting more screwed up day by day. The eagle is having its feathers plucked a handful at a time. What is the answer? The people are angry but it seems the government doesn't care anymore.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This country is getting more screwed up day by day. The eagle is having its feathers plucked a handful at a time. What is the answer? The people are angry but it seems the government doesn't care anymore.
Buster,
Our nation's eagle has been plucked by this administration and their cronies and for the life of me, why does Congress put up with this? The whole country has no sense of common decency, patriotic beliefs, ethics, or morals. The millenniums just seem to think of the "me syndrome". And one more thing I don't understand: Obama gets up in front of the G7 summit and says he has no plans to defeat ISIS. Now, pray tell me, why let your enemies know what strategy you have or don't have. Why broadcast our weaknesses to anyone. He has said that no one has come up with a solution. From my understanding, the Joint Chief of Staffs have offered up many solutions, yet he fails either to comprehend nor listen to them. If they challenge him, they get fired. That's the only place in government that you can get fired
Except for the head of the Vets admin., no one else has lost their jobs. Lois Lerner is retired with a 6 digit salary. Brian Perry in the Fast & Furious was killed and Eric Holder still has a contempt charge against him and he politely retires. The list goes on and on and as you say, people are angry. I want to correct you on that. People of OUR age group are angry. I don't see the younger ones angry except at the police.
Tommy:mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts