Ruger Talk Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Black Rifle Reviews, Many of the Vietnam War protesters WERE veterans of that war and most had NO political party affiliation.

John Kerry was NOT a "proven fraud". He was "swift-boated" with lies.

It's past time to be as entirely anti-Democrat as you are. I think Trump is an abomination but I am not anti-Republican. We, as a nation, NEED a vigorous Republican party to make things work. What we do NOT need is a Trump cult party based on lies and damned lies and anti-democratic mentality.

"The way of the Democrat is the way of the snake..." is defamatory speech and further divides us. It is saying, "Only the Republicans know "the truth". Try to be a unifier because we need to work together to face the huge problems this nation now faces.
OK Mr Donkey dressed in an Elephant costume (RINO).
The Huge problems we all face now can be traced to the Party of JackAsses, Not our wonderful MOB!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Trump did not do one think in office that helped the "shooting" world IMHO. He never got the CCW straightened out or the SCOTUS to vote on it, never got reciprocity, never got suppressors approved, he did not do one thing
Well, we will be hearing from scotus in the near future on the New York CCW, outside your home case. Based on the exchanges between the Lawyers and scotus judges, looks like a win for us. Patience my boy, Trump's influence on the federal courts will be felt for a very long time.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts