Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cosby - The Self admitted drug feeder Rapist.. Released from jail today because of a Technicality, by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. The message: Screw you White tea.
The inmates are running the Asylum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It is victims not victims. The law is the law, and the prosecutor erred in his prosecution. Technicalities in legal cases matters. I abhor that Cosby got off, but improper prosecutions should not stand even if the outcome is abhorrent.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is victims not victims. The law is the law, and the prosecutor erred in his prosecution. Technicalities in legal cases matters. I abhor that Cosby got off, but improper prosecutions should not stand even if the outcome is abhorrent.
😄😄😆😆😅😅🤣🤣

Whatever, fella. It certainly is not Justice that this dirtbag ( Just like OJ ) got off. And he admitted what he did in a civil trial. So he is guilty as he'll and you are O.K. with that. Shame on you.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Can you not read a post without jumping to conclusions. He said he abhorred that Crosby got off. Last time I looked abhor meant loathing, hatred for, and repugnance. How does make him okay with that?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Whatever, fella. It certainly is not Justice that this dirtbag ( Just like OJ ) got off. And he admitted what he did in a civil trial. So he is guilty as he'll and you are O.K. with that. Shame on you.
Shame on those grammatical skills.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you not read a post without jumping to conclusions. He said he abhorred that Crosby got off. Last time I looked abhor meant loathing, hatred for, and repugnance. How does make him okay with that?
The outcome is: an admitted Dirtbag Rapist is free to menace others because of a minute issue unrelated to Mr. Cosby's guilt. This is how the Libtard (un)Justice system works. Political correctness because of Race, Social Status or a combination of the two. It worked for double murderer O.J. and serial Raper Bill.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The outcome is: an admitted Dirtbag Rapist is free to menace others because of a minute issue unrelated to Mr. Cosby's guilt. This is how the Libtard (un)Justice system works. Political correctness because of Race, Social Status or a combination of the two. It worked for double murderer O.J. and serial Raper Bill.
Wrong! No political correctness, no social status no comparison to OJ or Bill. The culprit was a county DA who made a deal made in hell. Your target for the gross injustice is the DA who made the deal. It’s that simple. He was voted out of office. Unfortunately that DA got off easy. Best to bury the hatchet because protesting will not change the outcome.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wrong! No political correctness, no social status no comparison to OJ or Bill. The culprit was a county DA who made a deal made in hell. Your target for the gross injustice is the DA who made the deal. It’s that simple. He was voted out of office. Unfortunately that DA got off easy. Best to bury the hatchet because protesting will not change the outcome.
😄😄😆😆😅😅😂😂🤣🤣

Your full of Bill's dung.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bill raped women with date rape drugs for years, and the DA is the dirtbag that should be tarred and feathered for paperwork errors.

😄😄😆😆😅😅😂😂🤣🤣

Bill got off because of who he is :poop:, and the Blamtifa crapstirrors ( Black Racists). Not because he is innocent. Too bad that truth is too hard for you to grasp. 💩

·
Registered
432 Posts
Cosby - The Self admitted drug feeder Rapist.. Released from jail today because of a Technicality, by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. The message: Screw you White tea.
The inmates are running the Asylum.
The JOE BIDEN Justice system let Bill Cosby out of Jail.

Reactions: 40nascar

·
Registered
432 Posts
Dweis is probably not a USMC Combat Vet or a Vietnam Vet or a Veteran Period , but just a net troll many Left leaning Democrats like to make those claims to get some credibility when they have none !

• Love
Reactions: 40nascar

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yep, I spot them and call those varmints out from a mile away. I let you finish the job!!
Thats the way of the Democrat ! They started the Vietnam War , Protested it , cut off funding so we could not fight it properly , Spit on Returning Combat veterans , Calling them baby killer , Turning veterans away for treatment for PTSD & Agent Orange while thousands took their own lifes and many died from agent orange defoliant exposer from cancer ,then the Democrats claim 5 purple hearts Senator John Kerry turns out to be proven fraud then Blumanthal claimed combat service in Vietnam when he was in Connecticut all while he served state side.The way of the democrat is the way of the snake its in their nature to be snakes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Glad to see there are sane people around....yet, all the power is on the other side. George Sorus is responsible for all the rogue DA's

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats the way of the Democrat ! They started the Vietnam War , Protested it , cut off funding so we could not fight it properly , Spit on Returning Combat veterans , Calling them baby killer , Turning veterans away for treatment for PTSD & Agent Orange while thousands took their own lifes and many died from agent orange defoliant exposer from cancer ,then the Democrats claim 5 purple hearts Senator John Kerry turns out to be proven fraud then Blumanthal claimed combat service in Vietnam when he was in Connecticut all while he served state side.The way of the democrat is the way of the snake its in their nature to be snakes.
Would be nice if those two pieces of chyte Senators would whither away from Agent Orange cancer.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Black Rifle Reviews, Many of the Vietnam War protesters WERE veterans of that war and most had NO political party affiliation.

John Kerry was NOT a "proven fraud". He was "swift-boated" with lies.

It's past time to be as entirely anti-Democrat as you are. I think Trump is an abomination but I am not anti-Republican. We, as a nation, NEED a vigorous Republican party to make things work. What we do NOT need is a Trump cult party based on lies and damned lies and anti-democratic mentality.

"The way of the Democrat is the way of the snake..." is defamatory speech and further divides us. It is saying, "Only the Republicans know "the truth". Try to be a unifier because we need to work together to face the huge problems this nation now faces.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Black Rifle Reviews, Many of the Vietnam War protesters WERE veterans of that war and most had NO political party affiliation.

It's past time to be as entirely anti-Democrat as you are. I think Trump is an abomination but I am not anti-Republican. We, as a nation, NEED a vigorous Republican party to make things work. What we do NOT need is a Trump cult party based on lies and damned lies and anti-democratic mentality.

"The way of the Democrat is the way of the snake..." is defamatory speech and further divides us. It is saying, "Only the Republicans know "the truth". Try to be a unifier because we need to work together to face the huge problems this nation now faces.
It is always much easier to blame someone or something rather than accept that the problem or issue is complicated and has many different facets that need to be understood, and try and work through it. People love to over simplify an issue and most of the time get it wrong, because it is really more complicated then they want to admit. The world is a "compromise" like it or not. No one ever gets 100% of what they want(IMHO). Hitler once said that (paraphrase) "if there weren't any Jews, he would of had to invent them". people love someone/something, to focus their anger and hate on!

·
Registered
36 Posts

I voted for Trump because the Liberlas were worse. That is the only reason. Trump was always a "loud mouth jerk, who exaggerated his worth, abilities and success. Trump did not do one think in office that helped the "shooting" world IMHO. He never got the CCW straightened out or the SCOTUS to vote on it, never got reciprocity, never got suppressors approved, he did not do one thing he said he would regarding the shooting sports etc. He was too busy running his mouth and talking about himself. Worked on Wall St 14 yrs in NYC and was very familiar with Trump and his failures!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts