Big Boooom?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Jul 7, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Did anybody hear a big boom or feel the earth shake under your feet? There was supposed to be a huge asteroid hit the earth today.
    It's getting you just can't believe anything you read on the net these days. Now if it had happened I would wish I had been sitting on the toilet.

2. shadecorp

shadecorp Member

Big BOOOOM

Nothing here on the west coast :confused:
    still waiting for calif to be destroyed.
    if it hits
    Hope it hits frisco
    the city that welcomed that
    illegal that killed that young lady.

Oh,
    sorry if this is
    politically naughty. :confused:

3. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

AZ is still here. hahaha

4. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

The report I saw was about a large extraterrestrial object coming in to a gentle landing near Roswell NM. The occupants emerged carrying many cases of Ruger Redhawk 4" barrel .44 Magnums, which they distributed to all adult Earthlings who approached.

This incident explains why commercial stocks of those guns became severely depleted - the ETs bought them out.

5. buster40c

VT did you hear if they ran background checks on those they gave the guns to?
    Did CA tell the ET that Redhawks weren't approved in CA so they chose NM instead?

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,
    As usual you are mis-informed. That was an alien craft that landed and was booted out of Az so they went to New Mexico. After arriving there, they were checked by border patrol agents and had to leave. They are arriving in San Francisco now and being greeted by Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein. Barbara Boxer couldn't make it as she was attending a "helpin the po" out in Baltimore. She wants to make sure that if they are hauled in vans, the vans will have cushioned Lazy Boy recliners to avoid any accidents. Puleeeeeeez get your facts right!!!!
    Tommy

7. buster40c

There is no way Peonuslosi or Louseystein would welcome anyone with guns. Are you sleep walking or typing Tommy? LOL
    LOL "As usual I am misinformed'.