Bengals lost it

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Jan 10, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Well after a good comeback 16-15 the Bengals bit their own tail with a fumble at 84 seconds then the real bite was a 15 yard penalty for a late illegal hit on a Stealers receiver with under 25 seconds on the clock then another penalty. That set up a 30 yard field goal to win it for the Stealers 18-16.
    Unreal way to lose the game when they pretty much had it won at 1.34 on the clock.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  2. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

[;) Is that "Stealers" spelling indicative of bias?]

Burfict is a nutcase - gotta be. Adam Jones reverted to Pacman (mouth disconnected from brain). The entire game was a nightmare in one way or another. If the logic that 'gentle folks' apply to gun ownership is applied to that game, the National Football League would be banned.

3. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

Big choke by the Bungles. Best chance to win a playoff game in 24 years, but they do not have the mindset of a winner. They lost the game before they took the field. Birthdefect intentionally tries to not hurt, but injure other players. There is no room in the NFL for a player like that. Would you want one of your employees trying to take out another?

Attached Files:

4. buster40c

Typical of Cincy self defeating in gotta have it game. Cincy had an awesome season only to blow it in the end games. I was so stoked when Cincy took the lead. That didn't last long.
    I remember the last Super Bowl Cincy was in. Ha! It was like Cincy shouldn't even have put on their uniforms. Had to be one of the worst SB games ever to watch.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  5. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

5 years in a row one and done under Marvin Lewis. One for the thumb!

Attached Files:

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Hell Yea...Pittsburgh Steelers over the Bengals 18-16 !!!

[​IMG]

7. buster40c

^^^^^^ No wonder field goals get missed.

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Shooter,
    Do you have to post that pic all over? If you keep doing that I might have to become a Steelers fan instead of the Cardinals. I never see our cheerleaders on TV. But if they look like this, I am going to the studio and demand my rights to join in cheer leading!!!:spot:
    Tommy

9. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ever see Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders? ;)