Been gone awhile

Discussion in 'Ruger Photos' started by Dreamthief, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Dreamthief

Dreamthief GP100 Gunslinger

Best way to post after being gone awhile is with a new Ruger. This is my 4th Ruger firearm and I still own 3(sold LC9 because of the trigger in favor of a Glock 43). This is the 10/22 standard I purchased the other day at academy for 200 bones. I also picked up a few bulk packs of federal .22 that I hadn't seen in a long time. This was a 10/22 standard model, but I swapped the barreled action into this archangel stock that my girlfriend gave me. I did it mostly for ergonomic reasons and the stock was free. She had it just gathering dust in her closet so I figured what the hell. I like that the butt stock folds. It fits nicely in the aft compartment of my Jeep. .

[​IMG]

2. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Cool! Definitely a good truck gun

3. paulruger

paulruger Active Member

Why not keep it standard? It's a 22 not an AR!

4. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

If you have to ask.......
    You'll not understand the answer. ;) But I'll try anyway, Because!

:usa:

5. Dreamthief

Dreamthief GP100 Gunslinger

Never said it was an AR. FCS, not everyone is built the same. I changed it because with my injuries a pistol grip helps me shoot better.

6. GUNNER63755

GUNNER63755 New Member

I really like tactical style .22 rifles/carbines. That is really sharp. Why do I like them you may ask??? They are fun, cheaper to shoot, I like the looks, and they are mine so I can make them and buy them the way I want.

7. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I like it for sure. A gun is really ours when we customize it to our liking. We only have to impress ourselves when it comes down to it.
    Oooooh my you put one of those really dangerous folding stocks on it. LOL Looks good to me.

8. gumpy

gumpy New Member

That stock is gonna kill someone! Ha! Welcome back!

9. glockamole

glockamole New Member

What other Rugers do you own? I'm jus curious because you got rid of the LC9 which I don't blame you as I did the same thing. For me it was a bit too much. I have the SR lineup.