Bass Pro >> Cabela's

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VThillman, Oct 3, 2016.

1. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

There's a Cabela’s 45 minutes away from me. Kinda disappointed that this is gonna go through. I like Cabela’s, bass pro? Not as much.

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Wow that is surprising. I thought it would have been the other way. Bass Pro IMO is very much like Gander Mountain because their prices are high also.

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Out here the Bass Pro shop is only about 10 miles away but I refuse to shop there. Their prices are much higher than other shops and customer service is terrible. At one time they had some 1lbs. cans of Bullseye and they were asking $29.95 per can. Any loading parts that you may need is higher than what you can buy on the net and still pay for shipping. Cabela's is 50 miles away and their pricing is a little better. However considering what you spend in gas outweighs the savings unless you buy in bulk quantities. They will also trade guns which Bass Pro won't. Bass Pro has a price on their guns and there is no dickering.

Tommy

4. Blkhawk73

Blkhawk73 Member

There's a ¢abla'$ about 15 minutes away but I'll gladly drive another 30 minutes to get better service, and much better prices. Can easily buy new for Cabela's used prices and /or save a couple hundred in any apple:apple comparison.