Banging on my door.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Jun 6, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I was watching tv/computer when all of a sudden it sounded like someone was trying to beat down my front door. I grabbed my LCR and went to the door yelling who is it. It's me open the dang door. It was my lady friend that lives nearby.
    She said why don't you answer your dang phone? I said I didn't hear it ring. I went to tv/computer room and said well where is it. I found phone on my night stand by my bed in master bedroom. No wonder I didn't hear it.
    She said she came over because she thought something happened to me since I wasn't answering the phone. She said she even brought a shovel in case she had to bury my dead azz. Sure enough there was two messages and 5 calls unanswered.
    I told her she should have emailed me because I would have answered that since I am all the time on it.
    Well it was nice to know if something happened I wouldn't rot and stink up the place. I guess if I am going to be away from the phone I better let her know so she doesn't come running.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Sorry Buster,

but all I could think , was ...I never had women beatin down my door to get in...:rolleyes::cool::D

Jim

3. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

That's pretty funny!
    I'm with Jim! You should be happy you got woman beating down your door ;)

4. buster40c

I guess it is all in how you at it I guess. I have said I don't exactly have women beating down my door.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I have been thrown out of a lot of houses by women but never beating on my door to get in. Buster, you had better be careful, she might have alternative motives..........:eek:
    Tommy

6. buster40c

Tommy do you think she might be after my big snake? I mean Python.

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

More like you say: "who's there ?" ...she says "me" ...you open the door... and you get your head caved in with the shovel she brought...!! :p

8. buster40c

LOL I didn't think about that but I also didn't think she would have a shovel to whack me upside the head for being alive. Good thing she didn't try to be funny and disguise her voice. But then again she knows I have guns here.