Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
197 Posts
I'm going to write my senators and let them know that I appreciate their votes today. I think giving them positive feedback is important. I just don't won't them to hear from me when I'm not happy with the things they do.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm going to write my senators and let them know that I appreciate their votes today. I think giving them positive feedback is important. I just don't won't them to hear from me when I'm not happy with the things they do.
Tell them I appreciate them too. Mine suck. both of them.

·
Banned
197 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
I already wrote mine,I was pleased with their votes except Donnelly voted for the background checks and I let him know I didn't like it.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I email my Senators , Rand Paul and Mitch McConnel, every week, urging them to stay the course.
I think they are OK.

I do get generic responses by snail mail.

Keep contacting your Senators and Reps, they do pay attention.

Jim

·
Registered
88 Posts
Both of mine voted good on this . I sent 1 a e-mail got to send the other today or tomorrow
And they need to know how we feel , we are a small minority according to the king . 90 % wanted the bills passed.
Remove the joke from office now

Biden must have a neverending supply of them sour pikles . everytime he is seen he looks puckered up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Na he like frankinsteen have had a sour belly for this country to long , They never change, but they did get their change of boss. Sometimes I think maybe their boss is their problem. Deep down I know Bitter Biden would like to be the big cheese and have Java served by BARRY BARRAK HUSSEIN personally
:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts