Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was registered as Rawhidekid but the site would not let me sign on. I tried to use the temp passwords I was sent to no avail. So now I am back as Oldhand just so you know who I am.:confused:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Well good to know a glitch couldn't keep you away.

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
I can merge both accounts, or change your screen name to the old rawhide, just let me know what you prefer. I can even send you a password reminder under the old name. Lots of stuff available. Just send me a PM.

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
OK buddy, at your request, all Rawhidekid posts have been merged into the new name of Oldhand. The name Rawhidekid has been removed from all past and present posts.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Jeeeeeeeeeez,

You just get to know a guy and then he changes his name. I would do that but down at the post office they won't take down the pictures with my name on them, so it's a lost cause. Anyway, regardless, glad you are staying on the forum and we can converse. I would try to change my name on the forum but I would catch so much crap from certain people ( I won't mention their names but their initials are Phideaux, Buster, VT, Magnum, Union and a few others (ladies excluded):D. Anyway, glad you are still here and look forward to visiting with you. Best of luck!!!

Tommy

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
I can always add AKA Rawhidekid under his user name so you won't get confused?

Done deal. If you don't like it, I'll remove it.

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess it may have worked out for the best. I was Rawhidekid back in the 80's when I was doing the Cowboy Shoot. Not much of a kid anymore according to my body. Still am mentally though.:D

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Not much of a kid anymore according to my body. Still am mentally though.:D
That's the part I have trouble with, remembering (mentally) NOT to do things that I used to could.
Like the time I jumped over the hood of my wife's little car so I wouldn't get my feet wet going around in the rain. :booboo:
That one put me out for a while! ......... Maybe we should change my name to 'UsedToCould'.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts