Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATI GSG 1911 .22LR
The ATI GSG 1911 .22LR Pistol is compatible with many standard M1911 parts as it has the same look and feel as the full size M1911. This Full-Size pistol will be a more agreeable price point among the other 1911’s out there

The .22LR version developed by GSG retains the 1911’s classic uniqueness along with exciting new technology and features, including several safety functions to meet today’s rigorous standards. From casual plinking to competitive shooting, the GSG 1911 belongs in the hands of everyone who wants an excellent pistol at a great price

Buy guns online,Buy Handguns online,Guns for sale online,Buy pistol online,Buy weapon online

·
Registered
47 Posts
Like an idiot I gave mine to my son along with 8 magazines with +4 extensions on them. It was one of the most accurate .22 I've every owned and I loved working on it.

Among other accessories I replaced the front sight with a fiber optic, rear with a more robust from
Dawson Precision, Extended magazines and a Colt magazine base pads. My intention was to use it for Steel Challenge Matches. I shot it until I finally bought a Volquartsen Black Mamba. With a 6 inch barrel and compenator there is no recoil.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts