Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Western Kentucky and I’ve seen 3 Armadillos on my farm. They are mostly in my yard however. I was able to shoot 2 of them. Wondering if anyone else has seen them in their region?
One thing I learned is they are pretty darn fast when scared or shot. Just a reminder for anyone who comes across one.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I live in Western Kentucky and I’ve seen 3 Armadillos on my farm. They are mostly in my yard however. I was able to shoot 2 of them. Wondering if anyone else has seen them in their region?
One thing I learned is they are pretty darn fast when scared or shot. Just a reminder for anyone who comes across one.
I have them come in and out of my yard. I don't shoot them or harm them. i figure they have a tough enough time trying to survive.

·
Registered
54 Posts
They started showing up around here a few years ago(west central Mo.)I shoot every damned one of them I see.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I went to south eastern MO with my FIL to visit his son and we saw them dead on the road all over. I know some folks eat them but I also heard about the Leprosy and am not interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts