Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1038 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want Discussion and plenty of photos of the AR-15 ...

Lets see and talk ...

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not no where. Buds is having trouble getting my lower from double star the way I want it. So Im just gonna get me different one and the heck with DS.

·
The Young Gun
3,173 Posts
Haha if its that big of a struggle to get then I agree and just get something else. Is there any lower you are looking at now?

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was originally mad at buds but they been very good to me and doing all they can.... I just don't understand why DS says one thing and don't live up to there word.. Makes me wonder just how good they really are .

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I want the whole rifle and do my add ons. Then maybe build me a spikes later

·
The Young Gun
3,173 Posts
That sucks about the DS. I would like to see a KY company do well. But I've heard good things about spikes too. I bet you will like it. And building is the fun part

·
The Young Gun
3,173 Posts
Nice! I was looking at RRA a while ago. I've heard very good things about them. Especially their two stage triggers. Just need to put a quad rail on that thing and it would be what I want

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can add all that to that forend... Then I know I be doing another one and I will go quad rail on it

·
The Young Gun
3,173 Posts
Yea I'm going quad rail on my first I think. But I know nothing about the uppers. The lower was very easy to build though

1 - 20 of 1038 Posts