Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember back just a few weeks ago, Anti gunners refered to the NRA as powerful , strong opposition. They always have till now. It looks like they have decided to make the NRA and thus gun right (2nd ) supporters look weak, small, a MINORITY of voters and supporters
..O said this after the vote by saying a minority , if it was a minority they would have passed it long ago. WRITE the reps and come mid term , support then that are for us and ride out the riff raff on a rail.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Remember back just a few weeks ago, Anti gunners refered to the NRA as powerful , strong opposition. They always have till now. It looks like they have decided to make the NRA and thus gun right (2nd ) supporters look weak, small, a MINORITY of voters and supporters​

..O said this after the vote by saying a minority , if it was a minority they would have passed it long ago. WRITE the reps and come mid term , support then that are for us and ride out the riff raff on a rail.​
O is a liar and a manipulating dictator, just like Hitler who spreads bullcrap like I spread peanut butter. My favorite comment (which I believe I originated) is that if BS was horse feathers we could stuff mattress.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts