Anyone currently watching the news?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by havasu, Nov 13, 2015.

1. havasu

havasu In the army now..

It appears Paris, France is under siege by those Muslim extremists. They just shut the borders coming and going. I hope all works out well, because what happens there will eventually happen here.

2. shadecorp

shadecorp Member

Yes,
    am watching
    My Prayers to those Parisians and to all of France.

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Yep you can bet within a very short time after Obama/Soros bring them to US soils we will see that same thing happening here. Strange how the mass media is almost crickets about what is going on with these extremist Muslims that were transported to Germany, Austria, Australia and the UK. Religion of peace? What a joke that is. The joke is about to be on US next. Thanks to the present regime in power/ elite all hell will be breaking out wherever these nutjobs get sent. Isn't it wonderful the tax payers are footing the bill to aid and abet our enemies. These people hate the USA so much that they wouldn't even accept red cross packages so don't even tell me they want to come to the USA in peace.
    My vote is a big fat no on bringing these jihadists into our country on my dime even. Kiss this country goodbye thanks to Obummer/Soros. You think our national debt rising a billion dollars and hour now is unreal? Try imagining how high an increase it will go per hour to pay for this illegal influx of Christian/ American haters.
    The one they have in custody claimed he and two others were acting according to ISIS instructions for the attack. Hey France be sure and thank whomever brought their sorry jihadist hind ends to your country. Did you welcome them with open arms of hospitality?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Today was Friday the 13th and I was cleaning my new acquisition (79 Lincoln Mark V Cartier) and had the TV on as usual. Fox broke in with a news break so I didn't pay much attention as everything is a news alert. However they had stated that there was an attack and my first reaction was where? I finished my car and then sat down and watched the news. I was stunned and horrified! As I watched more, more attacks kept re-occurring.
    I could not believe the carnage that had happened. I went to the car show and told my wife to keep me updated. Surprisingly she did as she hates Fox. When I got home I turned my garage TV on and learned what had happened. It seems as if, although not officially that it was ISIS.
    I guess I should not be surprised. Earlier Fox stated that he had talked to the French president this morning and said that ISIS is contained. I wonder what the French president thinks of Lame Brain's statement now. It's 9:30pm my time and to think that in the last 4-5 hours so many have died needlessly.
    This is what happens when you lead from behind. Our status as the world's greatest power has diminished so much that no one fears us and very few trust us anymore. I have to ask myself, what does Lame Brain think of the statement he made this morning? Does he even realize that in just a few short years, if not sooner, this type of event will happen here, right in the USA? The French president has declared martial law which gives them the right to go into any house and take anything they might consider dangerous. I hope Lame Brain and Hilldebeast don't think they will be able to do the same thing should an incident here. I will do anything to protect my weapons and loading equipment. They are not going to take my guns. Should ISIS start something here, there are American citizens who will run and hide and there is a group who will stand and fight because they have the weapons they need to fight back. This is the time for the unarmed, anti-gunner to stop and think what they would do if such an incident would happen here. By the time the cops arrive, the damage has already been done. I would hope that the antis would start taking home defense as something THEY must do because time is not on their side. So far here is the US time has been on our side but we don't have any to spare. It's time to guard our borders, don't let the refugees from eastern countries enter our country and time for the peaceful Muslims to speak out about the hate that the radial Muslims spew in the name of Allah. Friday the 13th will have a different meaning now for many!

Tommy

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  5. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

I think a double stack is now standard equipment. The thing is many of our largest cities are unarmed making them soft targets. The half of the population that thinks the government is going to protect them needs to rethink their philosophy. However, self-preservation is not high on their list of instincts until it is too late because they rely on the government to provide everything for them making them slow, stupid and complacent.

6. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Not sure why they hate the French since they were not all in on the wars.

7. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Tommy,
    That same type of attack can not happen in your state. Too many people walking around with guns in AZ for that.
    If every state, city and county in the USA had the same view on guns as does AZ, it could not happen anywhere in this country.
    You would think the anti's could see that. My guess is NONE of them are brave enough to stand or fight anyway.
    George Washington would be ashamed.

No, the terrorists will have to use a different tactic in states where the citizens have arms. And they will.
    Just keep that southern border wide open and claim it's not, then they will, yes they sure will.

POTUS was down in El Paso a few years ago saying the border was secure.
    He said:
    "They wanted a fence, we put up a fence. What do they want now, a mote? Maybe put some alligators in it or something".
    He laughed and his crowd cheered..........
    Gee wiz. :mad:

8. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

I heard on the news, 60% of the population is muslim. That's reason enough. Haters gonna hate.

9. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

The French have been very aggressive bombing Syria in addition to banning head scarves at many locations. The muslims are trying to destroy Western Civilization.

10. buster40c

It was reported France has the largest population of Muslims at 5 million and of course growing every day. IMO this Paris operation is a training situation to see just how well the people accept martial law taking control of the people. Yeah right, like martial law would do anything except guard a very small area of the country but the whole country would be under martial law. Here again the masses pay for the actions of a few. One or a few use a gun so everyone has to have their guns taken away. OOPS! There is that gun free zone ignorance providing safety. It all ties together to get the end result which is disarm the people.

11. Ernesto

Why should we take in healthy Syrian men - Iraqi's, afgani's that are able to pick up a rifle and fight for their country? I doubt then they would fight for America if the time came.

12. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

13. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

All this carnage is a direct link to the policies of the Obama Administration's INACTION when dealing with ISIS and Syria...PERIOD !!

If you DON'T fight them where THEY LIVE....YOU WILL fight them where YOU LIVE !!!

And if you think those fighting age male Syrians being IMPORTED into OUR Country aren't part of ISIS....

Then you wait and see what happens inside our country when they get here !! Mark my words....

14. Ernesto

I object to that theory. We cannot economically sustain wars half way around the world forever. Do what we did to other nationalities when we were at war...Japanese internment camps. Let them come to us. It's lots cheaper. France screwed themselves letting in 5 million muslums.

15. buster40c

Yep Shooter13 thanks to Obama we will get to experience first hand what dealing with jihadists is all about. You can bet yours that Obama will see to it they get arms and whatever they need to cause kayos where ever they get free transportation to.
    It was said Bush did what he could to keep the Islamic fighting on Mid East soil and not ours. Now here is Obama seeing to it they get a free ride over to our shores and cities. What the heck Obama and our government basically built ISIS to make Syria uninhabitable so now he has perfect excuse to bring the poor refugees over here. Refugees my hind end! ISIS jihadists is more the truth about it. Obama has a little over a year to git er dun so he is going balls to the walls now. We haven't seen squat yet but you can bet we will see it real soon. The Islamic peace loving ISIS have as much as straight out said that this is only the beginning.
    Yeah bring them home to the USA Obama, you camel turd smoking treasonous fake of a president.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2015
  16. Ernesto

Uh, we left when we were supposed to. The Iraqis didn't want us there.
    Yup, we're wouldn't have spent trillions of dollars...lost thousands of lives if Bush and Lying Cheney suckered us into Iraq. We're were just fine in Afghanistan and had Iraq and Iran isolated. Stupid dumbasses.
    And so how much more would ya'll want us to go into debt?
    For the cost of Iraq we could have built the best security system around the states.
    Circle the wagons son, don't go out there willy nilly and get your ass shot off.

17. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm afraid your right , I never seen or ever heard of any government allowing the enemy to just march in to it with open arms.

Blows my mind,

Ya gotta know they will head for high population areas like NYC, Chitown, LA, Atlanta, Dallas, etc.

I'm glad I live in the Boonies

Jim

18. Ernesto

I say let'em bring it. Just isolate all the muslums, watch them carefully or export them.

19. buster40c

Hate to say it but I am to close to Houston for feeling any comfort zone. To many oil storage tanks and refineries let alone the ports. IMO Houston has a really big red X on it.

20. Ernesto

Isis, AL quada, what ever, same thing different name.
    We're gonna get into a shooting war with Russia in Syria soon. Why? I'm not really sure i want to expend more American lives for they're kind.