Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I was a young boy, and was shooting on a VFW .22 rifle team, for some reason I decided to keep at least one box of 50 rounds from each brick of 500 that I saved up to purchase. During the years I accumulated quite a few neat full boxes of .22 rimfire ammunition:

Do any of you collect .22 rimfire ammunition? Show those if you can provide pictures:

·
Registered
992 Posts
That's pretty cool. When I was a kid my pops had a bunch of old .22 around but I shot it all up. He also had a jar with loose .22 in it. It was a mix of everything under the sun. I sent all of it down the barrel of his old bolt action Mossberg target rifle. One of the great benefits of that gun was the ability to shoot any kind of ammo I could scrounge...

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's pretty cool. When I was a kid my pops had a bunch of old .22 around but I shot it all up. He also had a jar with loose .22 in it. It was a mix of everything under the sun. I sent all of it down the barrel of his old bolt action Mossberg target rifle. One of the great benefits of that gun was the ability to shoot any kind of ammo I could scrounge...
I had to lock my collection up or one my older brothers would have sold it to buy cigarettes. My Uncle Bill had some 50 BMG ammo cans that I kept my .22 rimfire stuff in after I fashioned a hasp for a padlock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts