Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering some kind of sight upgrade for my LC9 and wondered if anyone has any personal experience with any.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

·
Registered
19 Posts
WILLIAMS FIRESIGHTS on ruger website, ithink i got thru Midway. had front optic come loose after. 200 rounds , called them and they sent me all new fibers and instructions how to secure at no charge. NOTE: the camera makes the front site look small , it is actually larger diameter than the rear.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. I like those, especially with the contrasting colors.

So they're just fiber though and not gas?

I think that's what I prefer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
yes to replace you just cut the old ones , insert new fibre optics and cut a little long so there is a bit sticking out each end of the site then heat the ends w a bic lighter , they melt to a mushroom shape and youre all done

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never even knew that that's how it could b done. And I suppose fairly neat results?

·
Registered
19 Posts
i took these pics today. i replaced the fibre optics last winter. they sent me 3 pieces of optics about 4 inches long each so i had plenty in case i screwed up :) by the way the sites do not snag on any of my holsters. for this gun i have : OWB Bear Creek, IWB N82 Tactical Pro, Side Guard appendix holster, and a Valor Gear ankle holster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts