Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey newbie here. I accidentally posted my intro under Mikes, sorry bro bad form. Got a 10/22 and the modifications seem endless so I'm here to learn and hopefully avoid costly mistakes by following the veteran members advice.

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Welcome from Texas :tiphat:
There are plenty of people that have done mods to their 10/22's on this forum. I'm sure you can get lots of information.

Glad to have you with us here at R/T.

:usa:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for joining us,

You will get tons of info here on 10/22 mods.

btw, I removed your intro in the other thread.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT. Show some pics as we like show and tell.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1487548628.758173.jpg
ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1487548681.020091.jpg
As y'all can see I'm in the early stages. This is the 10/22 Carbine. I've cut off the barrel sight and plan to thread it for a flash or sound suppressor. I've got the Pro-Mag barrel band for a sling on the left, bipod on the bottom, and surefire light on the right. Always open to better ideas, suggestions and thank y'all for the warm welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Tommy. From what I've been reading I can tell I gotta change some of the stock internal components out as well.

Chris from Ga.

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Muy bueno compadre!!!!! Nice carbine. Yep, plenty of stuff out there for the 10/22. I had to cut down on 10/22s. I had as many as 5 at one time. Now I only have 2. My modificaions are limited to folding stocks, scopes, and long mags. Well, for now anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Pancho, the pics don't show the scrapes from my barrel hack. Nothing too bad but some touch up work is gonna be required. A folding stock would be nice! Another for the list.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to RugerTalk!

Enjoy your time here.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts