Another executive fiat!!!

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Tommycourt, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Lame Brain is at it again! He wants to impose another Presidential executive fiat on gun legislation. It's not entirely clear what he is going to try to do however scuttlebutt says he is going after gun show sales, online gun sales and certain weapons. He mentioned that "military style weapons" have no use in the hands of local citizens and they are not needed. Some one needs to put a cork in his mouth. San Bernadino was not even investigated, nor was the investigation initiated and he was calling for gun control. The governor of Connecticut is doing the same thing. Oh, another thing is the type of ammunition that we can get should be banned for certain guns. He is never going to quit and Hildebeast is right on his tail end pushing pretty much for the same thing. I only hope that Congress can stop this legislation as he criticized George Bush for all of his fiats, however, he fails to take into consideration how many times he has broken the law himself. Time for letters and phone calls to Congress.

Tommy

Only thing more infinite than space is the stupidity of man: quoted by Albert Einstein

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I do believe he said "we are not after your guns". Just goes to prove he does nothing but lie.

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Hey Tommy.

Opuker is causing things to happen in this country that has happened for 70 years.

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-york-mafia-declares-war-on-isis

I honestly believe he is creating an atmosphere of insurrection that hasn't been since the great Revolution.

People are not going to sit back and watch our neighborhoods, towns, cities, states, be handed over to our enemies without a fight.

Why in Gods name Opuker wants to disarm our citizens at a time when our worst enemy ever is slowly invading our country ,is beyond comprehension.

I read every day ,where a county sheriff in some state , is standing up and tell the local citizens to arm themselves for protection, because they just cant be there to protect everybody, but are only able to show up after the fact.

https://www.facebook.com/BrevardCountySheriff/videos/913027038780051/

I gotta say...I'm doing my part to protect me and mine !

Jim

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  4. phideaux

My sentiments exactly....

terrorists.jpg

Jim

5. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Attached Files:

6. phideaux

Well, maybe some get it...:confused: ^^^^^

Guess I'm naïve...

:rolleyes:

Jim

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  7. phideaux

8. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

In my neck of the woods, that photo shows the starting position for a 'gesture'; a different 'flip' from 'the bird'. Ethnic, I think.

9. phideaux

That's what I thought, pictures speak louder than words.

I usually ....

Never mind........ aint worth it.

Jim

10. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Nothing Odumbo has done so far surprises me,I knew he was going to hand us over to the Muslims and try to become a another Hitler of this Country when he ran the first time,just surprised he hasn't done things sooner. He's nothing but a Muslim that wants total control of our Country.

11. buster40c

If we only knew the truth behind it all we all would definitely be surprised. He is such a good puppet he gets to play golf so often as a reward. Actually that is done to keep him out of the way and his possibly screwing things up royally. To funny how he and his wife are slaves to the max. How ironic.

12. phideaux

13. buster40c

It is hard to like that post if you know what I mean. It shows where the biggest threat to this country really begins and is exactly why Obozo wants to arrest any citizen that speaks against his/government actions by reason of being an extremist national threat to "HIS" country.

14. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

The part that really ticks me off is the fact that Lame Brain has broken the law, ignored the Constitution and yet nothing has been done to correct this situation. How did he trade Bergdahl for 5 terrorists when he failed to advise Congress? How many times has he incited the black movement without even looking at the facts? How many times has he tried to divide the country, and done a good job at it, yet no one has called his bet. The Iran deal is a deal whereas we got NOTHING out of it except allow Iran to become nuclear. His arrogance and lack of foreign and domestic agendas are appalling yet NO ONE, except for a select few ever say anything. And why does he have to go to Loretta Lynch about trying to change gun control when he was supposed to have been a Constitutional scholar? He completely lied about Obamacare plain and simple and yet will take no responsibility for anything that goes wrong. He has had 4 Secretary of Defense heads who disagreed with him and have resigned (and under duress). We have lost some very intelligent generals in the last 5 years because they told him what the situation really was and it was not what he wanted to hear. He thinks that gun control will stop the BG's even though he has been told that NONE of the situations would have changed during the mass killings. He does NOT want anyone to disagree with him and in his last year in office, I believe it will be the most DANGEROUS year of his presidential term. I wish he would go golfing for this next year and stay on the golf course because he has no idea of how the world is working and how dangerous it has become for America. We, the people, are going to be the ones who will pay the price AGAIN!! End of continuing rant!

Tommy

15. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  16. SHOOTER13

17. SHOOTER13

18. SHOOTER13

19. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I've heard that he said 2016 would be a year "everyone" would remember,he's got several things he's going to do this year and gun control is in the list. He knows gun control won't stop the BGs and he knows how dangerous it's become in the USA,he's trying to disarm us so it's easier to take over.