Angry Elderly Woman

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by threetango, Apr 21, 2016.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

puking.png

that's how I feel every time I see her....

Jim

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016

2. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Evidently she is running out of things to say so she drops back to her old agenda. Bernie keeps bugging her to my delight and still keeps raising money for his campaign. I ain't no Bernie fan but if he can drives her nuts, I say more power to him. If I were Bernie I would ask her about her driving record since she hasn't driven in 20 years and how she couldn't move the turnstile on the way to using the subway.

Keep it up Bernie-drive her into the nut house.

Tommy

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

HC is pretty tough-minded, I think. It must be easier when one has no conscience. She doesn't have to change the old General Bullmoose saying to 'What's good for Hillary is good for the country', because she doesn't care what's good for the country.

4. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Her facial expressions and lack of eye contact ....
    should be enough for anyone to read her like a book,

as VT says , no conscience, and no inner being, empty eyes, just a façade .

Maybe she is qualified, ( NOT), but she is so .......whats the word I'm looking for......

Is it evil?

Jim

5. jeeper1

jeeper1 New Member

Evil is not a strong enough word to describe her/it.
    I thought pelosi and boxer are horrible but she/it puts them to shame.

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

It was said long ago by politicians that nobody should turn their back to her especially if she was just smiling at you. Don't even tell me voting isn't crooked. Even if the bottom feeders support her that still leaves a small amount voting for her. I seriously doubt the bottom feeders would walk across the street to vote. Her getting any significant number of votes has got to be a total farce.
    When Bill won the governorship people in Arkansas couldn't believe it. People in Arkansas didn't and I doubt they have any liking of Hillary now either. Funny how we aren't hearing Arkansas is for her. Maybe I missed it.
    I really don't think anyone with any brains would make public statements against gun ownership if they really wanted elected.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016