Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GP100 Gunslinger
229 Posts
It's a nation wide thing. Ammo is out there if you look online, but even the online sellers are starting to run dry.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I would say 99% of the stores around me are out of 9mm, .22 and .223's and have no idea when they will get any in

·
Registered
70 Posts
Was at my local Range, no 9mm at all of any kind, basically all they was Hornady 20 round boxes of misc calibers. Slim pickins, Don't think I will go to the range for a while and save my ammo.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I picked just the right time to start loading .38 spl to feed my GP and SP. Luckily I have enough supplies to last awhile. I also kind of saw what was coming down the day after Sandy Hook and ordered a case of Federal .22 from G.B. but I have still had to put my .22's away for a bit as I don't know when .22LR will come back locally.

I recently picked up a Taurus 945 on a trade, and managed to find one box of .45acp to try it out. Then I put it in the safe, and am not bothering with it until this mess passes.

·
Tom
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am looking for .40 smith & wesson and .223 or 5.56. I have some ammo but was wanting to add to my stock pile. I want to go to the range and shoot but may have to put it off to keep from depleting my stock so that I will be ready for a fight if it becomes necessary.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The small town I live in has (1) LGS within a 50 mile radius. They are selling TulAmmo 9mm boxes of 50rds. for $23.50 a box! And people are buying it! :eek:
BTW, that is the ONLY ammo on his shelves.

When our local WM gets ammo in they are only selling 3 boxes per person per day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.