Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It seems since Obama can't get our guns he is going after our ammo. The ATF is going to try to grab certain rounds which I believe if I remember right, they are going after the AR15 first and then some more. They are being tight lipped and there is a movement in Congress to try to slow them down and Bob Goodplatt (I may have mis-spelled) is fighting the administration now. He said that since Obama can't get our guns, they are going to let ATF back door the situation and discuss the matter. Goodplatt said they would file a law suit if they have to however Obama said the whole thing will be "transparent". Have you heard that before. Now is the time to call your congressmen and congresswomen and let them know how you feel. This action is going to become fast paced!!
Tommy

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I signed many petitions, and sent emails to all my congressman , tellin them to stop this crap, on the ammo.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Supposedly after Obama speech that he said he wasn't coming after guns as he was boarding the plane he was asked about that. He supposedly said they can keep their guns but they will not be any good without ammo for them.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
To leave comments at the BATFE site:

VI. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION

ATF will carefully consider all comments, as appropriate, received on or before March 16, 2015, and will give comments received after that date the same consideration if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given except as to comments received on or before March 16, 2015. ATF will not acknowledge receipt of comments.

Submit comments in any of three ways (but do not submit the same comments multiple times or by more than one method):

ATF website: [email protected]. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.

Fax: (202) 648-9741.

Mail:
Denise Brown
Mailstop 6N-602
Office of Regulatory Affairs
Enforcement Programs and Services
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
99 New York Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20226

ATTN: AP Ammo Comments.

===============================

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: