Alien Gear Holster

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by casey97, Mar 12, 2014.

1. casey97

casey97 New Member

Just ordered an Alien Gear Holster for my Glock 27, unfortunately now I am learning more about extra shells and wonder if I should have picked up another for my LCP? Would the Glock leather be too large for the LCP? I have a while until it comes in, does anyone have any experience with Alien Gear?

2. dug23

dug23 New Member

Ailen gear holsters are great holsters. They have top notch customer service as well. Yes they do take 3 to 4 weeks to ship but they let you know that, its not hidden. I ordered a holster for my SR40C and a extra shell for my BP9CC. I originally ordered the basic leather (tan) but called about 3 days later to change the tan leather to black. The lady on the phone was very helpful and said we will get this changed and you will receive the black along with the other items you ordered. About the 3.5 to 4 week mark i received my order and it was the tan leather. At first I did not make a big fuss about it because it was only $5 difference between the tan and black leather so I left it alone. a few weeks later i decided to contact them with the mix up and the guy I messaged on Facebook about my order was very helpful. He said he'll get the black leather shipped that day. By this time I had the tan leather already broke in and said that's not necessary because i probably wouldn't need two leathers. So I mentioned send me a shirt and well call this a deal he replied ok. Roughly a week later I recieved my package and opened it and to my surprise they sent me the leather, a shirt, 2 stickers, and a hardware package. so baiscally now i have two holsters. I am very happy with alien gear and their CS. They offer outstanding warranty's and back up their customers. they are the only holster company that I know of that will give their customer lifetime shell trade in's, by this I mean if i were to sell my SR40C and buy a new CCW all i have to do is send in my old shell and they will send me a new shell for the new CCW. Food for thought.

3. dug23

dug23 New Member

That being said. I would recommend ordering the correct shell for the firearm. Just to be on the safe side.

4. bob9E

bob9E New Member

Kinda like Ruger Firearms!!