Accurate or Alpha Mags for RPR

Discussion in 'Ruger Rifle Forum' started by sranch, Oct 19, 2015.

1. sranch

sranch New Member

Which mags work best in the Ruger Precision Rifle?

2. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

SRanch,
    Welcome!
    We encourage all new members to take a minute and post in the introduction section.
    We like to know who were welcoming to the forum and family. :) Also you deserve a proper welcome. :)

3. timbo762

timbo762 New Member

I plan on using Lancer L7 mags in mine if it ever gets here. They work flawlessly in my Sig 716 Patrol and I see no reason thy won't work well in the RPR as well.

4. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Timbo this goes for you too ;)

5. sranch

sranch New Member

This forum could use more knowlegable people....and less calls to go to introduction area

6. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

The "Introductions" sub-forum is there for a reason.

Maybe the knowledgeable people here want to know who there giving out info to.

Introductions are common courtesy.

Jim

7. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

really? take the 30 seconds and pretend if you have to to be polite and respectful.

And as far as magazines go for the Precision- magpuls work fine. As do several others. If it feeds, it'll make it bleed. It becomes a personal choice....which loads better for you, which is less susceptible to spring compression fatigue, etc... Have fun with it.

8. jigs-n-fixture

jigs-n-fixture New Member

Mine like the 10-rd PMags that came with them, as well as the twenty and twenty-five round PMags that I had on hand for my SR762. Haven't tried anything else, and since all my mag fed rifles like the PMags, I probably won't.