Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
SRanch,
Welcome!
We encourage all new members to take a minute and post in the introduction section.
We like to know who were welcoming to the forum and family. :) Also you deserve a proper welcome. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I plan on using Lancer L7 mags in mine if it ever gets here. They work flawlessly in my Sig 716 Patrol and I see no reason thy won't work well in the RPR as well.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I plan on using Lancer L7 mags in mine if it ever gets here. They work flawlessly in my Sig 716 Patrol and I see no reason thy won't work well in the RPR as well.

SRanch,
Welcome!
We encourage all new members to take a minute and post in the introduction section.
We like to know who were welcoming to the forum and family. :) Also you deserve a proper welcome. :)

Timbo this goes for you too ;)

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
The "Introductions" sub-forum is there for a reason.

Maybe the knowledgeable people here want to know who there giving out info to.

Introductions are common courtesy.

Jim

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
This forum could use more knowlegable people....and less calls to go to introduction area
really? take the 30 seconds and pretend if you have to to be polite and respectful.

And as far as magazines go for the Precision- magpuls work fine. As do several others. If it feeds, it'll make it bleed. It becomes a personal choice....which loads better for you, which is less susceptible to spring compression fatigue, etc... Have fun with it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mine like the 10-rd PMags that came with them, as well as the twenty and twenty-five round PMags that I had on hand for my SR762. Haven't tried anything else, and since all my mag fed rifles like the PMags, I probably won't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts