A TRUE anti gun finatic

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by phideaux, Dec 8, 2015.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Yes sir..... if this dude , Doug Mills, an editor , at the New York Times, along with his fellow editors could take EVERYBODYS uns...HE would.

He truly thinks it would make us all safer,and the whackos, crackpots, terrorist, and just plain bad guys, would not do their dastardly deeds anymore..

Its beyond me how someone can be so ignorant or brain dead to belive that.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/0...l=morning-briefing&nlid=73665184&_r=1&referer

Jim

2. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

This is my favorite part. Here he is trying to knock the pro-gun argument..........

" They point out that determined killers obtained weapons illegally in places like France, England and Norway that have strict gun laws.
    Yes, they did. But at least those countries are trying". .......... Trying! Really?

How could someone be so ignorant as to believe that?
    Cowardliness.
    I believe a lack of bravery is why the anti's are anti. This type never learned to stand up to the schoolyard bully as a child.
    Now as an adult, fighting for the homeland (or anything) is out of the question. Bare handed or with arms.
    He would feel safe in some fantasy utopian world, so that's what he wants. You and I, we know better.

3. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Bad guys will always be able to get guns whether or not they ban them, our borders are sieves.

4. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

The author is a chicken hearted weakling. One more attack and many on the left will change their minds.

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

If only we could ban ignorant blabber mouths we might be safer. It is called paid for propaganda to lead the sheople that watch only lame mass media news. I can only hope Geraldo Rivera never gets to spew his bought and paid for ignorant lies anymore.
    Here is the problem. These idiots can't comprehend simple English wording. Peculiar wording ??
    "It is not necessary to debate the peculiar wording of the Second Amendment. No right is unlimited and immune from reasonable regulation"

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  6. refugee

refugee New Member

my thought to my daughters and granddaughters is this, you can not defend yourself against most men intent upon doing you harm. get, learn how to use and carry a gun. the same goes to us old geezers that to a young street buttcake look like an easy mark, carry a gun and be prepared.
    these progressive/liberal ninnys do not have my best interest at heart, and if they really cared about women would be helping them to learn to NOT be victims. the real war on women comes from the left, not the right.

7. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I didn't know this....

rocks.jpg

Jim

8. WizardMaster

WizardMaster SHARPSHOOTER

Attached Files: