Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchased a G100 in .22 - 5.50" Barrel

I need a recommendation for a holster. I did a Web Search and I find many for the .357 but none for the .22LR.

Thanx from a new member . . .

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for joining us.

I moved your first post introduction here,

Hope you enjoy tge forum, and get an answer to your holster search.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Is that the new 10 round GP100? Is there that much difference in size that a holster for the 357 would not fit?

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to Ruger Talk! I would think the .357 holsters would fit the .22 version..............

Do you have pictures?

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Welcome to R/T.
Good luck in your search. One thing about holsters, a person could end up with a drawer full of em before you find 'The One'.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to our forum and glad you decided to join us. Now you are going to hear a little snippet about leg pulling, but don't let that concern you. It's all in fun and with good intent, except for a few of the real old codgers of whom I won't mention, but you will see as you continue your stay here. Jump in on any conversation you desire and don't be afraid to express your opinions. We all have them as we all have belly buttons and some have longer legs than others.:cryinglaugh:
Welcome from the land of the sizzling sun-Az

Tommy

P. S. Your name caught my attention. Have you been to Sturgis much? I went every year for about 20 years in my younger days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts