A mature opinion

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by VThillman, Jun 24, 2016.

1. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Went shooting this morning (the Roller .22 Hornet) Then went to my hometown cemetery to decorate my family graves (better late than not at all). Seeing as I was in town, stopped in to visit with my 88 y.o. sister-in-law. While chatting we touched briefly on Brexit, then the presidential campaign. Her only comment on Hillary was a gagging expression, but Trump got a scowl and "He's a spoiled brat!" The view from 88, eh?

:)

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I agree with her,

Hitlery is gagifying, and Trump is a egotistical brat.

She knows.

Jim

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

At 88 she knows our choices are between a career criminal and a .........have to vote him in to find out what he is.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Yea....lesser of two evils...spoiled brat that he is...

HE'd better start "acting" Presidential...

He really needs a good speech writer and a tele-prompter !!

Only time he does stay on topic and sounds like he knows what he's doing...

If he loses to that B**** Hillary...I will go to NY and put my foot so far up his arse he will need a ear, nose, and throat doctor to remove my boot !!

5. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Personally, I would vote for just about anybody on this forum over either one that's running now,

BUT , I just cant let her be the new "Commander in Chief"...so I gotta hold my nose and VOTE against her.

IMO...you stay at home....you lose your voice in any conversation , later on.

Jim

6. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

What my sister-in-law said; "If I don't vote, I got no right to b##ch about it."

On another forum, I read about Hawaii's new law, adding more poison to the already in place gun registration there. It looks like a blueprint for the several other anti-gun states.

I'm pretty sure the sky is falling, ... Trump-as-Prez may bring down the government... but along with the Constitution that would nullify the anti-gun laws too. Putin, the KGB, and 1% of the 1% in power.

Hmm. When the sky falls, there is nowhere to run.