A Liberal Columnists Lie ... About a Deputy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MagBlackhawk, Jul 7, 2017.

1. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

This Lib doesn't seem to like cops. In his column he wrote about how he was 'treated' when pulled over.
    Thought he was going to get shot!
    Now he knows what it must feel like to be a minority... Blah, Blah, Blah.

The Sheriff released the 11 minute dash cam video of the stop to set the record straight.
    Nothing much happens in the middle of the video but the first and last parts are pretty good.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/0...sts-traffic-stop-tale-for-lie-that-it-is.html

:tiphat: Hats off to you Deputy. I couldn't do your job.

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

All because he broke the law and got caught. He didn't do anything really bad and was singled out because he is an old geezer. Actually I think the cops felt more on alert because who knew how far this cry baby law breaker might take this.

Yep no need to argue with the cop, just tell your side to the judge. But don't throw another tantrum in front of the judge about how you didn't endanger anyone. The point was he broke the law and got caught. Plain and simple.

Did anyone notice the woman cop put her hand against the side rear of the guys car? That supposedly is done for an evidence trace should something go wrong. That's what I was told anyway.

3. havasu

havasu In the army now..

In the police academy, we were taught to push down on the trunk lid to make sure it was latched so as to stop any attempted "hiding second gunman in the trunk" who could possible push up and start shooting.