8WAPC Jr. Champion Gun (Rimfire)

Discussion in 'Ruger Rimfire Forums' started by ffl, Jan 21, 2013.

1. ffl

ffl New Member

here is a picture of the gun my son used in the 8th World Action Pistol Championships in Phillipsburg Germany last September. It is a Ruger 22/45 with a Volquartsen Carbon Fiber Barrel and trigger group. a Secure Firearm Products Shroud/wings, base pad with grip panels topped off with a Protocal Designs Stick Shift mover base and an Aimpoint Micro H1 Dot He shot a 1911 out of a possible 1920 points

Attached Files:

2. OLDBRASS

OLDBRASS Member

Congrats to your son, and you sir for raising him to shoot...never seen a pistol like that before..What brand of ammo did he use??

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Awesome...you must be proud !!

...Welcome to the Ruger Talk Forum ffl !!

4. jmohme

jmohme Well-Known Member

That is impressive!

5. ffl

ffl New Member

I am very proud of both he and my daughter shot for the American Team my daughter shot a 1911 in 9mm and was 6th woman in the world. She shot a 1836 score. My son was supposed to shoot a 9mm 1911 as well but at the last minute the German Govt. would not grant an exemption to him or any other Jr (under 18) to shoot center fire firearms. So I had to build up the NRA Action Pistol (Bianchi Cup) type pistol for him.

be watching for them in the future. Sydney Surgi and Louis Surgi both shoot for the Secure Firearm Products Shooting team.

6. Diesel

Diesel New Member

Congrats to him. That is one sweet rig

7. GAgal

GAgal New Member Lifetime Supporter

Congrats dad! That is awesome. :)

8. Dig

Dig New Member

Wow, I'll be on the look out for them in the news

9. MikeInVegas

MikeInVegas New Member

Very impressive! That's one fancy pistol. Glad to see your boy shoots it so well.

10. Flipflop

Flipflop New Member

Wow that is a wild rig, now i need one