1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
It will be interesting to see what caliber it will be. They picked one fine gun that's for sure.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
It'll be 9mm.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your probably right...

Id like to see the 357 sig.. or even the 40.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I don't think it will be the 9. Since they can't use hollow points I think the 9 will be gone.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I don't think it will be the 9. Since they can't use hollow points I think the 9 will be gone.
The 40, with its flat point, may be the best of the FMJ choices. maybe. But the whole FMJ stricture may be 'under review'.

[Maybe X3? Wow, you may take the above as gospel.]

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
One of the many good things (IMO) about the new-ish 320 ... It's a striker fired pistol.
That gives it a consistent trigger pull, every shot. Should be easier for new shooters to learn.

Beretta uses the D/A-S/A trigger system.
The Beretta system is very first shot safe but it's kinda like learning to use two different pistols.

Also I believe the manual safety (if so equipped) is located in the correct place. As in not on slide!
Way to go Sig, Congrats. :Cooltu:
Now let's hope civilian customer support doesn't suffer because of Big government money......

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I didn't think the 320 had a safety?

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
My last Sig P226 I bought has a DAK double action only trigger and I didn't think I would like it but after shooting it I will leave it like it is. It has a really good trigger. The trigger works perfectly for a safety yet still is a good trigger action. Like the LCR the trigger action it serves as a safety as well as a smooth action.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts