666 boom?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Dec 13, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just a coincidence that there have been dozens and dozens of cell phones all bought at the same time by a couple men in IL and then dozens of propane tanks were stolen from several locations in IL. Now I realize the propane tanks could be used for heating and cooking especially with cold temps coming, but 2 men buying 60 cell phones at Wal Mart would be for what purpose? Is the clock boy about to get busy?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  2. WizardMaster

WizardMaster SHARPSHOOTER

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Stay very alert, and aware of whats going on around you.

I have heard that propane tanks, and cell phone triggers, make a big boom..

Just sayin...

Jim

4. buster40c

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yep that probably is the agenda up next.

5. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Clearly, the administration needs to ban cell phones and propane tanks.

6. phideaux

Well.....at least require a license with classes and training for at least 10 hrs , add a fee of at least $10, and background check on propane purchases over 10 ounces.

AND....limit purchase of cell phones to only approved Obama phones , after all forms have been sent in with at least a $250 fee, and take at least 10 months t get your tax stamp and approval.

Call it Obamadoop..

Dang...that sounds familiar...hmmmmm

Jim

7. buster40c

VT and Phideaux you are making their heads spin contemplating your ideas. Nah it doesn't involve taking guns away so they don't care.

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I propose a ban on any type of pipe so they can't make pipe bombs. To me that makes sense! It's about as sensible as Lame Brain wanting to take our guns to decrease crime. Think of all the pipe bombs they could make along with the propane tanks. The brothers used pressure cookers on the Boston bombing so maybe they need to look into that also. That would have saved hundreds of lives if they have to have a permit to buy them. As far as pipe goes, you would need a license, background check, fill out a form on how much you need and what your reason is and then wait 10 days. PVC and all other water and gas pipes would have to be under scrutiny. I feel like calling my flaky Senator McCain and give this to him as a way to combat terror and then he can propose it to Lame Brain and Hildebeast. I am gonna form a coalition. Can I get your support?

Tommy

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  9. buster40c

Tommy if you think McCain will in any way support you then he has you fooled. But I am pretty sure you know he is in the pot with all the other sorry pukes against this country.

10. gunnerjacky

gunnerjacky New Member

ISIS guys have no mercy for people. They may plan bombs anywhere. According to some informants, they are planning to attack Washington DC. Stay very alert. Avoid going to malls and crowded places until new year passes.

11. buster40c

12. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

The enemy isn't AT the gates...Obama held the gates open for these SOB's...

13. phideaux

WHAT....???

Didn't you know all Americans buy 100s of cell phones, and keep large stashes of IEDs and Pipe bombs on hand..

Geeeeze Buster ...where you been? ,,
    Oh I know ....hiding under your Tinfoil..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Be careful....be PC.....or you might be accused of being a racist..;)

sarcastic
    Jim

14. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Hmmmm....

Seems familiar...

Im a heterosexual, conservative, christian, pro-life, gun owner.
    Anything else I can say to offend you ?

15. gunnerjacky

gunnerjacky New Member

Not sure but I think I have seen reduction in terrorist activities in the president-ship of Mr. Obama. What had happened in the era of George W. Bush (9/11) should never be repeated again.

16. phideaux

17. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Really? I think half of them are absurd. A guy gets attacked at a 7-11. sheesh. But what about all the attacks off American soil like many American Embassy's, military barracks, hotels etc. Way to many during Reagan, Bush's and Clinton.

How about a link for every attack?

I'm not a believer in taking it to them with boots on the ground. Thats what they want. Its too expensive. We can back door them with special ops and drone strikes. It's to hard to tell who the enemy is when they are all dressed in sheets.

18. gunnerjacky

gunnerjacky New Member

One reason why it is becoming tougher day by day to control the crimes because terrorists are making use of sleeper cells who live a normal life until they are asked to attack some place.