59 in 60 kaboom seconds in Syria

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Apr 6, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I can't imagine what it would be like being near 59 1000lb. cruise missiles all hitting within 60 seconds. Trump ordered the strike in Syria today in retaliation to Ashad dropping chemical gas weapons on Syria.
    This just might really be the turning of keys to a lot more missiles being sent off to who knows where from who knows where.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

US: KNOCK KNOCK...

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Syria: Who's there...?

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

US: 60 TOMAHAWK CRUISE MISSLES CARRYING 1,000 LB WARHEADS IMPACTING THE SHAYRAT AIRFIELD AS WE SPEAK...

..............................................................BOOM.....................................................!!

3. buster40c

Trump had the missiles sent in retaliation due to supposedly Assad dropping the poison gas on his own people. Russia says Assad didn't do it. Supposedly 70 Syrians killed and hundreds wounded from the chemicals. My question is how many Syrians were killed due to 60,000 lbs of bombs dropped in one minute by the US? Not to mention how much of the area around the air base was destroyed making areas uninhabitable now for the Syrians. The strike was supposedly against ISIS but who actually took the brunt of the strikes? Syria will be an uninhabitable waste land before this is all over with.

They want Assad out then take him out like they did Hussein and Gaddafi. Nope they want Syria uninhabitable. Besides will this bring war with Russia and then China next? This all doesn't look good no matter what angle it is looked at.

4. SHOOTER13

It WAS a perfect strike...well timed, so to speak.

The genocide of the Syrian people by Assad was a WAR CRIME...pure and simple...and the Strike at the airfield that the Sarin Gas bombers left from was destroyed with minimum casualties...and a pockmarked tarmac

Trump sent a message to Assad...Putin...the Iranians...that North Korean Fat Azz...and especially the President of China who had just finished dinner with Trump...that there is NOW...a NEW SHERRIFF IN TOWN.

All the above dictators understand ONE THING...and ONE THING ONLY...STRENGTH THRU SUPERIOR FIREPOWER !!

GAME ON:

TRUMP...1

DICTATORS...0

WELL DONE MR. PRESIDENT !!

5. buster40c

6. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

`

I believe we will be at war from now on...
    Our country feels the need to save the downtrodden and wronged.
    I do not disagree with this compassionate, decent, honorable goal but I believe it to be impossible.
    Sure we can save some but the cost is likely war for us and war for them for ever... So who did we save?

We have no choice, and I'm all in for fighting the crazy jihadi terrorists but their goal is to die for Allah.
    Hard to defeat an enemy that wants to die while constantly brainwashing more so they can die too.
    I believe we will be at war from now on...

Just my opinion, hope I'm wrong.

7. buster40c

My opinion this was done to start ww3. This is not going to come out better for anyone. If we look at history wars were always started when the world economy was tanking. With much of the political corruption being exposed, the dollar possibly losing its status as the reserve currency and the economic bubble about to bust they had to get another world war going.
    Sorry but as great as the US military is we can't take them all on. Of course nobody wants to hear that but things were never so much against the US as there is right now. All it takes is for one key to be turned to cause how many other keys to be turned? I hope I am wrong but I think the US might be in the cross hairs of to many this go around.

8. SHOOTER13

You read wrong...59 out of 60 hit their target...one splashed in the Med.

Read a non-biased source...say: The Pentagon

The daily sheeple...really !? :rolleyes:

{ Geez...even MSNBC got it right }: http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...tomahawks-used-in-syria/ar-BBzxyXr?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  9. buster40c

MSNBC got it right............Oh geeze is right.

10. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I will proudly say that we FINALLY have a president with some cajones!!! Can you imagine sitting next to the leader of China and leaning over and telling him as he is eating: Mr. Premier, we are bombing the hell out of Syria as we eat. This is just to let you know that we are NOT taking any crap from anybody! Trump did what Obama would not do-they crossed the line and we moved the goalpost closer to the line. I am proud of what he did and hope that the Dems finally understand that we have someone who will not kowtow to other world leaders. Nikki Haley stated that to NATO and it's time for NATO to get off their butts and start showing some guts to any leader in the world who would gas their own people. The leader of Syria should be turned over to NATO and charged with war crimes. Gas bombs were eliminated from usage after WWI and should never be used. I am proud to be an American and finally glad to see that other countries will know that we are number 1 in the world leadership and will not back down. Make America great again? Hell yes!!!!!!!

Tommy

11. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter